~7~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jade was older now, she had seen Severus a total of seven times, she was now seventeen years old (in ten weeks) and had many visions, saving many people from abusive home and saving pure bloods from death. Some of the visions were on important things; Voldemort had successfully taken the Philosopher stone, thanks to Jade's advice. She ended up having a vision and of course Tom had been there for her and she had told him. Severus had been there after her having a vision a few times as well as Lucius.

She was allowed to go out side, she got her wand and she got a powerful one, they Obliviated Ollivander because she told them that, he would tell Dumbledore as soon as they left that a powerful wand had been bought. And that would lead to Dumbledore hunting for her.

Unfortunately she didn't have a vision of what was going to happen today. She yelled to Tom that she was going to Hogsmeade.

"I'M GOING TO HOGS MADE DAD!" she yelled three flights down to her dad.

"FINE! REMEMBER YOUR WAND, FEEL DIZZY APPARATE! AND DON'T BE RECOGNISED GOODBYE AND I WILL SEE YOU SOON!" yelled Tom from three fights up.

She quickly put her cloak on over her denim skirt and silky white top not blouse, and put her hat, scarf and gloves. It was chilly out and didn't want to catch anything. All set she walked out and apparated to Hogsmeade her wand safely in her hands.

She walked into Madam Malkin's buying a new denim skirt she saw that she liked, before moving on and bought a top that showed her belly button. She bought a selection of sweets and books before she begun making her way back.

0o0o0o0o0o0o

Remus Lupin went to Hogsmeade, he was hoping to get the wolfs-bane potion thankfully he had enough money to get it, Lily and James gave him money for it. He usually got it from Severus Snape but he didn't seem to have made it this month. He really didn't want the wolf to be in control of him at all. He was just coming out of the apothecary and he bumped into someone, a girl. She just walked on not bothered. But he had caught a whiff of her scent. He knew who it was immediately. If it were not for the scent he would have not recognized her at all.

He ran towards her and grabbed her; she began screaming and trying to get out of his grip. People looked at him before raising there wands at him, he was after all hurting a woman. But before they could hit him he apparated, the whole times she was screaming and shouting hitting him didn't seem to help. Lupin had expected her to give up when she saw Hogwarts if anything she seemed to get worse.

Teachers by then had heard her and coming out. McGonagall was the first one to say anything spluttering she wondered why Remus would be hurting anyone, the closer they got the more she yelled and a white Severus Snape came.

"Remus! What are you doing?" demanded the witch.

"I need you to get James and Lily please," said Remus as he cast a stupefy charm on her she went limp in his arms. He carried her to the hospital wing before binding her to it.

"Who is she!" demanded the woman again.

"This is Jade Potter she went missing after the Dark Lord's defeat," said Remus tiredly he had not expected her to put up so much of a fight.

"Why bring her here?" sneered Snape.

"Because I thought she would at least stop screaming when she saw Hogwarts but if anything she began screaming more, if it were not for her scent, I would not have gotten her" said Remus.

All Severus could think was the Dark Lord was not going to be happy, with what happened. With a sigh he sat there with all the teachers. He didn't want Jade to end up back being abused. The Dark Lord would kill them all for it; that was for sure. That thought made him smirk.