~10~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ah Severus bring yourself and Jade up to my office please as soon as you can" said Dumbledore from the fire, they had not gotten much sleep that night. Jade had told Severus that Veritaserum did not work on her, because of her mental shields and her being a seer; she knew that she could lie under the affects. Severus seemed to relax after that.

He knew he could trust Jade's seeing abilities, they had after all not let her down once, and she had saved many lives and many people from hellish lives of abuse and neglect. Most of them powerful and showing signs of magic at a very early age. He remembered her throwing the vision she had at him, because she had known she was going to pass out.

In it had been a baby that was just learning to sit up; the child had summoned its bottle to him, with an accidental Accio. The parent had gotten crosses, and put them up as well as washed the baby in spirit water. The next time the child did accidental magic, she had nearly killed it. However, thanks to Jade's vision Severus as well as McNair had been able to save her, after killing her parents of course.

Jade was probably the best seer since Rowena Ravenclaw, she as the youngest female in the family line. Had her rightful place as heir, she could disown Lily from the line if she wanted to. However, if she had thought of it she would have, after all Lily was still the heir she could still use the houses and money. She of course would not be the heir for much longer, she will be left weak.

It's rumoured that your descendant's pass their magic, onto you when they die. Moreover, the rumour was going to come fact, when they have finished with the Headmasters office tonight. Of course, Severus will have to keep his watch as spy, Severus had always hated it. Moreover, she (Jade) knew Severus was looking forward to killing them all. Moreover, she could not blame him; she too was looking forward to it. However, she was going to enjoy letting Lily and James watch there child die. Of course, before she killed James then the other order members. Lily was going to get it last, and she was going to enjoy it.

"Let's go!" said Severus with a sigh that was how tired he was getting of spying. It didn't have the thrill it once had, that's for sure.

They began walking from the dungeons, Jade keeping a good space between her and her Severus. They both knew that the portraits reported to the Headmaster, it had been her that figured it out. Therefore, Severus knew to not say or do anything in front of them. Being the sneaker he was he had cursed the Dark Lord, a thousand times in front of them. And nearly laughed as they left to tell Dumbledore, it still amused him.

They walked up the Goyle that was grand as always, gold and shiny she just wondered how many house elves had worked themselves hard to get it nice and clean for the man. At the top, there was a huge brown door with a gold lion head on it. With a sigh, Severus went to open the door.

"Come in Severus" said the Headmaster. His voice sounding the area, Severus still wondered how the man knew they were about to enter the office.

"Headmaster" nodded Severus as he entered the room. Most of them trusted while the Potter crowd didn't. Apart from Lily that is, he was glad he didn't have to pretend to like the lot of them. Or he knew he would fell like he had swallowed a lemon.

James as soon as Jade came in, had her by the hair, she didn't make a sound or struggle; she knew it would be of no use. She after was in a room with, over thirty armed wizards. No matter how good she is she knew she would not be able to beat them, perhaps in single duels yes, but together she didn't stand a chance.

Dragging her to a chair he dumped her in it, "Thank you daddy dearest" she managed to ground out through her clenched lips. She hated being man handled, and everyone knew that, Lucius had grabbed her to take her to Tom. But she had blasted him across the room, and that had calmed him down. And they were told not to grab her again, and no one has since, don't think they are crazy enough to actually get their Lord angry at them? I think not.