~8~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jade woke up feeling content, but there was something wrong she was not in her bed, for some reason she was in a hospital. Then she gasped she remembered, She had been caught! Dad was going to be furious with her, what was she going to do! She needed to tell him. She just hoped Severus had told him, how could She have thought Severus betrayed her? She felt awful about that. Getting up she showed in one of the stalls in the hospital wing, drying her hair with a charm, she then used the straightening charm before tying her hair Back, cleaning charms on her clothes she sighed before putting them on, before trying to leave the school. After all, they could not be there around her, Twenty-four hours could they? No, they could not.

Walking or more like sneaking out she got as far as the entrance hall, when the two people she never wanted to see again in her life, apart from killing them that is, James and Lily Potter the parents of the boy who lived, and the parents who abused their first-born child.

"You" snarled James walking forward letting go of Lily. He grabbed her and threw her against the wall before saying, "Tell them one word about what we did to you and I swear to god I will do much more than just beat you up, after all you are a nice looked bitch" said James spitting In her face. Jade felt tears come to her eyes, she hated him it took all her will power to not just bloody kill him, where he stood. Lily came up behind James and looked At her daughter disdainfully. She was trapped beside the two best Aurors in the Auror department; she knew they would have her disarmed before she could reach it, plus she would hate to have to do and get a new wand because of them.

"Might take you back, might get us some money, I'm sure everyone would love a piece of your arse" said James smirking slightly. The man was sick and partly insane, nearly loosing his family had done more damage than anyone realised.

"You're a fucking sick bastard" she spat at them; they were disgusting she just could not wait to actually kill the bastards. Moreover, she was going to enjoy killing Henry in front of them, she was going to enjoy doing everything to them.

"Why you..." snarled James Potter.

"Get your hands off her Potter," said Snape coming out from the shadows where he had watched everything, he could have not been more proud of her if he had tried, she had stuck up for herself to her past tormentors he knew how that felt.

James let go of Jade who practically flew into Severus arms shaking, from fear and thankfulness. He cuddled her close before walking away, leaving a dumbfound Lily and James standing there. They had never seen Severus be nice to anyone never mind comfort them and touch them.

Severus took Jade to his quarters, which were filled with Green and red's it looked really nice actually. With cream seats and a black couch. Sitting her down he wondered how he was going to help her, frowning he got parchment, ink and an envelope. He would let her contact Tom, that was the only way she would be able to feel better. He himself had to ask Tom how to comfort her, he did not know much about her. It was time he got to know his mate, he didn't care if his Lord approved or not well he did but he was not letting anyone come between them.

"Write to Tom" he said soothingly before he began writing his own letter. Jade finished hers first.

Dad,

They caught me, thanks to Lupin, he is a were wolf and could smell me. I did not do anything wrong to get myself caught, I have an idea. I am James Potters supposed daughter and powerful they might let me in the order and will be able to spy on them for you, my seer visions are telling me to stay at Hogwarts, this is where the final battle will take place, if you call killing the order members and Dumbledore along with the Potters a battle anyway. It's me and Severus that actually kills them, I seem at least a year older and um Severus looks a lot nicer too. His hair was nice and tidy he looked really nice.

Jade Riddle!

P.s I am sorry for being caught I swear I did not mean to!

Severus read it before putting it in along with his, his was a little longer than Jade's putting the on the owl they were gone; the owl was not seen by anyone unless they have the dark mark. Therefore, no one in the castle could see it.

Tom

They caught Jade, thanks to Lupin the bloody mongrel she didn't stop kicking and screaming, one thing is for sure I will kill Lupin with my bare hands if he touches Jade again. He almost choked her to death by holding her too tight. I also want a relationship with her, now that she is old enough, I do not know very much about her, could you tell me about her? How do you calm her down for starters? She is unsettled and wont settle down even in my presence!

Please get back to me as soon as you can my lord, I know you have more important matters to attend to than answer my questions, but I know how much you love Jade and know she comes first.

You're faithful

Severus

Severus waited patently for a reply; it was almost ten hours, before he was answered. Opening it, he read it. She had spent the day staring at the fire, wishing her dad was there to help her; she was not used to having to do anything herself.

Severus

I am disappointed that she has been kidnapped, if they knew how much she meant to me they would hurt her just to get to me, make sure she does not slip up at all, tell her to keep her shields up I will answer your questions expect a reply tomorrow. To calm Jade down, to me it sounds like she has had a vision, and she said she did in her letter, you know to give her a dreamless sleeping potion, long visions sometimes knackered her out. Give her a hot chocolate and then rub between her eyes helps her relax then give her the dreamless sleeping potion.

That should do it, I will have to go I have things to do, do not what ever you do not let them find out about Jade being mine, as for her going with you, you know I have nothing against you both and you know this. Just take care of her it seems she will be at Hogwarts this year. It's already feeling boring with her.

Tom.

Severus let out a breath he didn't know he was holding, getting two hot chocolates, he gave one to her she smiled shyly at him before she drank it, she never gets enough of it. Severus when he saw she had drank it, did what Tom told him to do, she was relaxed within minutes, a small smile playing on her lips.

He then gave her the dreamless sleeping potion and she was off before she knew it, Severus only relaxed when she was asleep. He did not even realise he was softly stroking her hair until he looked down at her, but he did not stop. Nothing had been more right than what he was doing right now.

However, he was tired, gathering her up, he put her in his spare room, with a sigh he went to his own bed. For the night, sleep did not come very quickly for him that night, he kept thinking of the young woman next door to his. He could not wait to get to know her properly. He could already feel the presence of his soul mate, for the bond to be that open, Jade must have accepted it and must like him already, because he could feel some of her emotions; he had felt them all day. That was what had him worried; he had heard her thoughts 'I wish Tom was there so I didn't have to do it myself' so that was why he had asked that questions.

He was glad he had gotten her to calm down, because he wanted her to be relaxed in his company, he was hoping to get to know and bugger (Something he cannot deny) his soul mate. Eventually he got to sleep. Around two 9 o'clock and slept really late, thank god it was the summer or he would be totally embarrassed. Getting up he walked into sitting room to see a house elf give, Jade something to eat and leave a plate for him too. She dug into her breakfast, Severus sat down across from her, he saw her blush from the corner of his eye and had to stop himself from groaning, she as beautiful, stunningly gorgeous and all he could think was 'and all mine' with a smirk.

They ate lunch together then Dumbledore had to come down and spoil that, she went quiet and refused to look at either of them and sat in the corner. The whole time he tried to get her to talk.