~12~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jade wake up!" said Severus now sober,
"You, what do you want?" she asked her voice going cold upon realising who it was.
"I'm sorry Jade, I'm sorry for ignoring you and treating you like dung, I didn't mean it. I just don't want to disappoint my Lord, I have a potion to made to make Evans loose the baby" said Severus sounding and looking exhausted and apologetic.
"Its ok, but if you do it again I wont be forgiving you" said Jade smiling slightly. She knew the pressure her father could make Severus and the others under. She knew as well, he was a hard task master.
"Thanks" said Severus smiling slightly, however, his shoulders hunched he still had to find a way of getting it to her. The last times were just pure luck.
"Well do you know what she likes?" asked Jade. Deciding to help the poor man who looked like he could defiantly use some.
"Yes, sugar quills um...chocolate..." said Severus.
"Fine sugar quills dip them in untraceable potion, of course the Potions Master will save the day giving her a Bozer that can save you from most poisons no way it can get traced back to you with the potion being untraceable" said Jade matter of factly.
"Hm...that just might work" said Severus deep in thought. As he went to his lab, Jade of course followed him. And she minced diced chopped and powdered any ingredient he needed. He only needed to tell her what he needed and she of course could get it as simple as that. The other potion he had made was tucked safely in a secret compartment in the room.
It took four hours to make the poison, they had to let it cool for five hours. Not having anything to do they both made potions. Jade and Severus working quietly together making potions for Severus potions kit. Jade enjoyed having someone's company when making potions. And Severus in turn enjoyed having someone to help him and someone to share his enjoyment of potions. Even if it was silently.
"Thank you, I enjoyed having someone helping" said Severus quietly. As if they were in the library but anyone would be stupid if they wanted to destroy the silence that had descended upon the room. They both enjoyed the silence of the dungeons that was why Jade liked being in the lab so often. As was why Severus wanted his rooms in the Dungeons he was a private man and liked his quietness. That's why he hated class room's so much! The children all squabbling as if they are one year old when they are meant to be working in silence and making potions.
"it's cool, I liked having someone here too" said Jade with a smile. She had truly enjoyed her afternoon making potions. She had not enjoyed it to try and impress him or anything.
"How long did it take you to become a master in potions?" asked Jade her eyes on Severus. Her eyes wide with curiosity, Severus thought about it before answering.
"Two years" he said finally.
"Two years?" squeaked Jade.
"Yes" said Severus. Who could not help but smile at Jade's curiosity and her squeaky reply. He knew how she felt after all he had been amazed when he had passed his course after just two years.
"But it usually takes up to four years!" she managed to say.
"Yes, but I was already at NEWTS level when I entered school. After I finished I asked my Potions Master if he would take me on as his apprentice and he said yes and two years later he took me to take the test he thought I was ready. And I was and I became the youngest Potions Master ever" said Severus with a fond smile remembering those times.
"Wow" said Jade. The spat they had had yesterday seemed to be forgotten between the two as Jade got to know Severus better.
The rest of the time was spent in silence. After they had made the potions Severus went for a shower. Wanting the potion fumes gone from his hair, it looked greasy when he didn't wash it and he hated his hair looking greasy he had changed since voldemort died. Or more like supposedly died, but one thing for sure Severus was looking forward to the look on there face when they realise he was alive the whole time.
He could not wait till they realised that it was he who spied on the light side and spied for the dark lord. He was looking forward to getting back at James Potter for ever saying the word Snivellus to him. That thought brought a sadistic smirk to his face, he would dream until that day would come. Of course his dreams had been since Jade turned sixteen about her most nights.
Jade went and had a bath after he had came out. Washing up, it was time to put there plan in action getting the potion he put it in his pocket. There was only enough to poison her, it would be a silly thing to do if he had it in his quarters. Not that Dumbledore didn't trust him his quarters might be searched so he made sure the potions were not touched and were dusty. He of course had to make it look like he had not touched the poisons in case his stores were raided.
Dumbledore thought he still had them there in case the Dark Lord came back, Dumbledore was not stupid enough to think the man who had done many rituals to stop himself from dying would be gone from a bounced back killing curse. Severus knew for sure that Dumbledore would not have let him keep them if he had known that the Dark Lord was gone for good. That was something he knew for sure, he was glad that the man didn't make him get rid of them that's for sure.
Jade came out with a dinner dress on, her denim skirt and top was not appropriate to wear to dinner. Severus of course had gotten the Dark Lord to get some of her things over for her, via house elf. So she had clothes to wear that were her own, of course she also had her books diary and many of her things like her books and a letter from Tom only someone who was connected to the Dark Mark could read. Jade didn't have the mark but she had Tom's blood she was Tom's blood daughter. Of course her looks had not changed because there was no need for them to be changed. Tom didn't want the chance of the little girl's eyes turning red so he had not changed her appearance. Not that there was anything wrong with it anyway.
"You look lovely lets go!" said Severus. Thankful for the robes he was wearing. She was more gorgeous than he ever remembered her being. Her long black hair that was behind her ears not tied up, her lovely green dress that was nothing fancy. It was just a dinner after all and she didn't want to look horrible she had been learned at an early age that image was everything and at dinners you were supposed to look your best. She had been taught to dress like a lady. She also had a robe that went around her whole body which was dark blue that shimmered around her. It had a hood and could wrap around her twice, of course she didn't button her cloak up. She knew the pure blood traditions, and she could not wait for a special occasion so she could wear her blood red dress she had and her silver cloak to go with it. That had of course red sparkles in it. She also had green shoes on showing of her small feet tiny bow on each shoe.
"Thank you" she said blushing. She knew Severus and he didn't complement people lightly only when they deserved it.
"Your welcome now lets go" said Severus. And they made there way from the dungeons casting a disillusion spell on himself he said to Jade.
"Stay there I will be back soon" said Severus before he was off. Making sure he was not seen by the house elf's he poured the potion in Lily Evans cup, which was full of juice. The potion did not smell did not taste she would have no idea what hit her. All he could think was pity he could not leave her to die. He had decided to not bother with the sugar quills or chocolates, it was too tricky and it would take to long.
Not wanting to stay and be caught. He banished the potion bottle, before he climbed from the portrait. Never making a sound as he made his way back to jade making sure not to make a sound. He would hate for the portraits to report sounds of walking down the corridor. With a sigh he reached Jade with no problem.
He took of the invisibility spell before they continued walking towards the great hall. Acting as if nothing had happened and they were not plotting. Plotting to kill Lily Evan's child, Jade would hate if she had a girl. Because she would become the heir of Ravenclaw and perhaps end up a seer taking there advantage from them.
They entered the great hall, the teachers including Dumbledore's jaws dropped when they saw Jade Potter dressed as if she were a pure blood. That answered Dumbledore's growing list of questions. Well one or two at the most he had wondered if she was a muggle raised or wizard raised. The things she was wearing and how she was dressed answered the question. She was defiantly wizard raised, he just hoped she was not against him. He could feel the magic rolling of her, he knew she was powerful that much was for certain.
"Ah Severus, Jade come in, come in!" said the headmaster joyfully. Both wanting nothing more that to roll their eyes both managed to stop in time. They both knew the man was just a fake they had to hand it to him likes he was good at faking.
"We are Headmaster" said Severus sarcastically. With a smirk he could not loose his touch now could he? Jade stifled her laugh by biting her lip and hard.
"Very well" said the Headmaster. Backing down not wanting to anger the Potions Master.
"Surely you are not letting him away with speaking to you like that!" shouted James. Already aiming his wand at Severus. He was always one to defend someone thinks he would get into Dumbledore's good books by defending him he had another thing coming.
"Sit down James! For Christ sakes! Do you want to kill the only spy we have!" yelled Dumbledore. Shaking his head not understanding the young man at all, and that's what James was. A young man he had never really grown up he didn't seem to want to grow up either. He seemed quite happy being the best dad in the world and making a fool of himself. What he didn't know was that he was a Knut away from getting sacked from the Auror department. The only thing keeping him there was his famous son the Boy Who Lived.
"Sorry Headmaster" said James looking like he had just had his sweets taken from him as well as his son.
"I hope we can all sit down and enjoy dinner. I'm sorry Jade but you will soon get used to it they are like this all the time" said Dumbledore. Their was a seat next to him and two seats next to the Defence teacher and Snape.
"Why don't you sit over here Jade!" asked Dumbledore pointing at his chair. James looked angry before shutting up not wanting to annoy Dumbledore any more than he was already annoyed.
"No thanks Headmaster" said Jade sitting next to the defence teacher and Severus. Every one looked stunned it was a great pleasure to be asked to sit next to the greatest wizard of the time, and they were stunned that someone had turned it down. No one had ever said no to the Headmaster. The Headmaster's twinkle faded and he nodded curtly and said.
"Very well" said Dumbledore.
They were all just sitting down to eat their dinner when a scream came from Lily Evans who had crumbled to a heap on the floor the goblet of juice lying next to her the whole contents on the floor for no one to be able to identify. She kept screaming, Dumbledore shouted for Severus.
"Severus! Please help I think its a potion she has been given!" said the Headmaster. He could not let one of his pawns die, she would give birth to one of his heirs and they would have the Ravenclaw on his side! And he could get Henry to go out with his son or daughter and give birth to a child from both Ravenclaw and Gryffindor side. And it wont be a Potter! It would be a Dumbledore! Any potter would beg to marry her or him! The line was the longest since Merlin! All he needed to do was make sure that when it was born to find a Huffelpuff heir before transferring there power and magic to him! Making him the heir of Ravenclaw Huffelpuff and Gryffindor. Its just a shame he would not be able to add the Slytherin to the list.
"Give her this if its poison it should stop!" said Severus shuffling through his potions bag. He had to make it look like it had been stored away not expecting it to be used.
James stuffed the stone down Lily's throat making her swallow it. Just then searing pain shot through her stomach! God she felt like she was going to die. Trying to get the pain to stop she had clawed at her stomach.
Blood began spilling from her opening, James removed her robes as their baby was flushed from Lily's body. The child now dead before it was brought into the world she had miscarried. Or more like someone had forced her to miscarry. Jade had her hand over her nose and mouth. Gagging at the smell of pee and blood as to keep her smirk from being seen, sweet revenge! Severus of course didn't like the smell but hid it well he too wanted to smirk! Sweet success all done. He had nothing to worry about, they soon made there way down to Severus quarters and fell asleep in their beds. Dreaming of each other and neither of course would admit it, Jade liked Severus and Severus liked Jade it was there souls being reunited as one. They felt like they knew each other and they loved the same subject.
Severus could not help but muse that they had, had their first fight before they were even together. Severus was not a stupid man he knew he and Jade would end up together. Smirking he fell asleep, he wanted to make an effort none the less. Today was just prefect, perhaps a picnic should be next in line.