~5~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Jade was eight she met her soul mate, she had been running down to go into the garden she liked so much to sit and read one of the books from the library Evans library she wanted to take it and read it at the park, her park. She was just opening the door; the whole area was done in the Fidelus Charm.

She was running opening the door she 'oomph' fell into someone, but the man stopped her from falling, she felt a tinkle on her hand where he had touched her. It somehow calmed her. Shaking her head she looked up at him with a smile, she knew no one who wanted to hurt her would be there.

"Hi" said jade smiling at the man innocently.

"Hello" said Severus who was only twenty-four young for a wizard.

"Who are you?" she asked cocking her head to the side.

"Severus Snape" said Severus.

"Oh" said Jade.

"What are you doing young one?" asked Severus nicely who had crouched down next to her.

"I'm going to read one of my books! At the park over there" said Jade with a smile showing the man the book potions and their ingredients.

"Wow, nice book; sure you will understand it?" he asked somewhat sarcastically.

"Yep, already read all history books want to read Potions now it's really a fascinating subject you should read them, this is the second book I have read! Its funny trying to understand what way potion ingredients go" said jade her black hair falling down her back silky and somewhat wavy, which she had behind her ears. She had a denim skirt with a dragon on the side and a blue top with a panther on it. That was how you could tell muggle clothes from magical, the pictures moved.

"Tell you what, I will help you after I speak to...Tom ok?" asked Severus.

"After speaking to Dad, ok" said Jade before she skipped away, her black hair flowing in the wind and she made way to the park.

Severus walked in wondering what she meant by Dad, it had been ages since he had seen his Lord and wanted a decent conversation for once in a while, he ended up staying with Tom until lunchtime.

"I have to go. I promised Jade to help her in her Potions," said Severus, not at all embarrassed.

"Ah, well take some lunch with you and some pumpkin juice as well as a book; I know I wont see her till dinner time, and she loves her books" said Tom with a soft smile.

He did not see Severus eyes widen, his Lord had finally found peace, and found someone to love and care for even if it was only a child. In some way she was not a child, being a seer and having photographic memory, she was growing up far too quick for any normal eight year old; she had read all history of magic books and started potions. Taking the potion book and the lunch, he went out side to see if Jade was still waiting on him.

And she was, well not waiting on him she was sitting on the round about that goes with magic instead of the muggle way of having to push it. And you get to decide the speed. She was quite content sitting on the round about letting it spin around. She was so into her book she did not see the man coming up to her.

"Hello" said Severus not loudly or too low either causing Jade to nearly jump out of her socks.

"Hey, you here already!" said Jade she had seen people go in and end up in there longer than they say they are going to be in for, she had not expected the man to come at all.

"Yes, but if you want me to go that's fine," said Severus turning to go, he would not have really; he knew Jade would ask him to stay and indeed she did.