~3~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today was the day that Voldemort and Jade Potter went into hiding. He had summoned Severus, Jade was asleep, she was still gathering strength from being beaten and getting no food, all she had done for a couple of days was sleep. She had yet to eat; as much as Voldemort didn't admit it, he was worried about her. He could not help but like her. Her beautiful black hair and green eyes that are hardly ever open she was an eye catcher even the Dark Lord could not say she was anything other than gorgeous. He was glad one of his followers were going to have a soul mate he could not wait to see how powerful they were going to be when she came of age. She had allowed him to enter her mind and get the place Rowena Ravenclaw manor was or as it was now called Evans Manor. So he knew where to apparate to Severus also knew he had entered his lords mind for a couple of seconds and was allowed leaving Riddle place they apparated to where the place was, it was more gorgeous than they thought it would be. The house elves who had been told to pack everything were just a 'pop' behind them.

There were house elves already in the manor, Tom, to many people, would hate house elves, but he did not; his elves served him and they liked him. Although he killed people, he did it for a reason, the house elves have seen many people killed for money, gold, homes and other trinkets and watched as their families were split up and become more muggle like. House elves do not like that, because they are not allowed in the muggle world; they hate anything to do with it. That was one of the main reasons house elf's hate the muggle world there was known squibs and muggles to kill elves. Just like they had killed wizard and witches and house elf's had been made to watch there family elves get killed as well as there masters all that's to muggles. Moreover, every house elf knows these stories are handed down, every generation of house elves that are born.

Even now people treat Elf's like dirt, there masters binding there magic and crushing them beneath there feet. Voldemort didn't like that; if he had control over Britain, he would make sure everyone would have free rights such as the house elves, Vampires and other creatures of the world...he really wanted them all to have equal rights, and be looked at with respect. He desperately wanted to build orphanages for magical children, to stop children with magical abilities from being treated like a freak because they were different. He also wanted to stop people being abused much like he and Jade had been.

The elves he had could speak properly had their own rooms and own beds to sleep in at night, and had their own kitchen to eat at. They were allowed to have dinner with their master if they so desired, Severus' manor was much the same. He probably had the nicest manor out of every single manor in England even Tom had to admit that; you could fit anyone in there, and it was a shame the man was hardly there. Sometimes Tom regretted putting him in Hogwarts, but a small part of him knew it kept him out of Azkaban. And would have had to take drastic measures to get him out, he would have because Severus was his friend and like a real brother to him as well as his solider and faithful follower of his cause. Probably the most loyal most of them join for the power that Voldemort could give them if he wins, like good positions in the ministry; there was not much to give to Severus and Lucius but they still followed him. Because they want to see, magical children brought up in the magical world even if it meant stealing them from their muggle parents so they know their birthplace.

There have been many muggles arrested for the abuse of a magical child and murders of magical children, muggle-borns, but children all the same. Some parents of the children are catholic and think of the child as evil and get rid of it or hit the said child every time it does magic because they fear of the unknown.

They quickly did the charm for the Fidelus, and Severus quickly because the secret keeper keeping his Lord and soul mate safe. They quickly entered the manor looking around in awe, Tom seeing his friend wanted some of the books said "Copy them Severus and take them, just don't tell Dumbledore or if he catches you, then tell him you got them from a store that was not there the first time you passed or something."