~11~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What are you doing?" asked Jade coming in looking around curiously.

"What cant you see?" asked Severus sarcastically it held two different meanings. See as in with her eyes or see as in her visions.

Jade was not used to people being horrible to her, now of days anyway. Severus had been like this the past few days, always brewing and talking to her in a sarcastic sneering voice. It was as though he did not have the time of day for her. She wondered where the Severus was that used to spend a bit of time with her in the park went to.

Sighing softly she walked out without another word, there was no point in trying. He had probably forgotten all about her for his potions already, she wondered if her vision was wrong. She never wanted to be with someone who would treat her like her parents.

Severus had not been that bad, yet. She knew how it gets, they get that sick of you that one day they would raise your hand to you just to make you shut up. He was doing what her parents had done at first, ignore her, she knew what came next. She shivered slightly, she would stay out of his way, well away.

She decided to go up to the library, she had heard from her dad that it was the best. Not even he had all the books Hogwarts had, maybe she would even read the restricted section. If she was lucky enough, she did not think there was anything she loved more than her books. She was worse than Hermione Granger and more like Rowena Ravenclaw.

She had no idea she had spent the entire day in the library, missing lunch and dinner. Dumbledore was annoyed he had planned on getting more out of her at lunch or dinner. She had not appeared, she was not with Severus that much he knew. The portraits had told him she had left the quarters.

Taking the books she wanted, she signed them out smiling at madam Price she thanked her before leaving. Getting down to the dungeons she walked right to her rooms. She did not even look to see where Severus was like every other time.

"Where have you been all day?" asked Severus coming into her room looking thoroughly annoyed. She could only guess that his experimenting had not gone the way he had wanted it, knowing it was better not to annoy him she answered.

"I've been in the library" said Jade she did not even say it nicely just plainly as though she was bored with their conversation.

"And you decided to skip lunch and dinner just to read a book?" asked Severus looking as though he did not believe her.

"Yes" she said, she was getting annoyed herself now, he treats her like dirt now he was demanding she eat! Pft 'he has some nerve! If he even tries to force me to do anything I will write a letter to dad, I wont have it! My dad would not let it continue' she thought.

"Fine," snapped Severus not liking that Jade was practically ignoring him. "Dinner will be brought to you I'm sure you are hungry, you can eat it if you like, I don't care if you don't". slamming the door just about of the hinges he went into the sitting area to get a drink. 'Merlin she is so infuriating, why is she not the same quiet little girl I taught potions too!' having no idea that Jade missed the calm peaceful man that Severus had been.

Drinking two fire whiskey's he realised just what he needed for the potion, going down he added the ingredient. It did not explode, smirking at his success he bottled it before putting it in his secret hiding space.

Tired beyond belief having waited for the potion to dry before bottling it. Yawning he practically wobbled his way to bed, climbing in his clothes on and all he fell asleep almost immediately.

-------

Wakening up he found a smell of breakfast lingering in the air, getting up he brushed his teeth and washed his hands and face before going through. Jade was not there like she had been every morning, but there was an empty plate lying. Shrugging he dug into his breakfast, he was free from both his Masters for now, Dumbledore had been demanding more and more potions from him, and Voldemort had been demanding that he kill Evan's unborn child, just like every child she had. Voldemort did not want her having any more, not after the way she had treated Jade.

He took a bath before relaxing and reading a book, a potions book. What else would a Potions Master want to read? However, eventually he was disturbed. He had known he would be, just not so soon. He was not even half way through his book for Merlin's sakes. 'What can the old fool be wanting now, can't my Lord just fucking kill them all and be done with it!' he thought growing he opened the door.

"Ah Severus, I've come for a chat may I come in?" asked Albus making his way in.

"Sure, make yourself at home" said Severus sarcastically. The man had just walked right passed him not even waiting on a reply!

"What is going on with Jade?" he asked getting right to business.

"She is hardly anywhere near me," said Severus being entirely truthful.

"I gave you Order's Severus, I want the address. I will give you two months" said Dumbledore his eyes glowing with anger.

"I will see what I can do" said Severus not reacting to the threat. He was used to being threatened by this very man.

"You better" said Dumbledore getting up.

He walked away from the dungeons, and then walked back up towards the great hall. Acting as though he was just a grandfatherly man once more. No one would have believed what their hero Albus Dumbledore had just done. No one would believe that Dumbledore had just threatened anyone. Never mind on of his teachers, or someone really important to the Order.

------------Later that night-----------------------

"Are you avoiding me?" asked Severus a slight slur in his voice as Jade came into the apartment.

"No" she said as she was going to walk past him.

"Yes you are" said Severus.

"I'm Not" she snapped.

"I know your lying" said Severus, walking forward. Jade and Severus were now inches apart.

Severus then kissed Jade, or more like tried to kiss her, she had stepped back a look of utter disgust on his face. Despite all his masks Jade saw the hurt and sadness that flashed through the beautiful onyx eyes.

"Your drunk" she said, she was not totally forgiving him but wanted him to know her disgust was at him being drunk not Severus himself.

"I'm mildly buzzed" corrected Severus.

Jade growled, he always corrected her! And made her feel stupid and little she had, had enough of it. She headed of in the direction of her room, before she walked in she had one more thing to say to Severus,

"And I was avoiding you, being anywhere near my parents is better than being treated like shit on the back of your shoe! any day!" she said.

She slammed the door, then total silence fell upon the apartment, Severus groaned before closing his eyes and falling on the couch. He had fucked absolutely everything up. He did not even have the chance to get a hangover remedy because he fell unconscious at that very minute.