~6~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucius had gone from his Lords manor and into the Muggle world casting an invisibility spell on himself he did not want to dress like those Muggles, 'what did they expect?' thought Lucius, 'they are uncomfortable.' They were tight and stuffy, unlike robes where you have room to actually move around in them, magical ones have different materials and are magically stretched so they were fine on.

Walking down he looked in every house for a child in a cupboard it was a long time he took going from door to door looking for her but he was determined to get her after all he didn't want to displease his Lord. He also wanted to please his Lord and wife; he knew how much she wanted another child. However, knew they could not because she had nearly died having Draco was bad enough. Therefore, they had been told 'no more kids'.

Lucius could not hide his disappointment but he knew he could not live without his wife she was everything to him, they had been going out since they were fifteen and they knew each other that they didn't need to ask each other anything they got bound when they were seventeen and had not regretted it. They had never thought about adopting now it looks like they would be, having muggles for parents didn't bother him because that would change as soon as she was given the potion. The potion would make her there child she would join there family and there family tree and will be a proud pure blood nothing and no one would be able to change that. He just hoped his wife would be able to handle an abused child. She nearly cried when her son Draco has a nightmare never mind a small child coming in and probably having nightmares every night!

Entering number, four Lucius gasped this was it! This was the house he could feel magic but it was full of fear and pain, walking to the cupboard he opened it and saw a small beaten girl with black hair. Lucius took her out before calling quietly through the bond for a house elf.

'Pop'

"How can Dobby help Master Malfoy sir?" asked Dobby his voice perfect.

"Take her home and tell Narcissa to look after her and I will explain when I get back" said Lucius.

Dobby took one look at the little girl and he sent a blast of magic to one of the people in the house a huge wail that was Dudley Dursley. Before popping away glad to be able to get out of there and help a little girl in help.

Lucius turned back to the family, he set blasting curses at both of them flinging them back into the wall then another blasting curse sent the boy into The cupboard glass broke cutting him open all of them screaming at the top of there lungs no one would hear there unfortunate fate until it was far, far too late. He killed Dudley Dursley first with the killing curse before turning on Vernon.

He hit the man with the cruciatus curse enjoying every minute of it he deserved what he got for hurting his defenceless daughter. He took it off before breaking his legs with a bone breaking curse shattering his knee caps then used the cutting curse watching in satisfaction as small cuts appeared all over the huge mans body and Vernon sat there dying the most painful death he could ever imagine the man started to go whiter before falling dead from blood loss.

Rounding on the wife, he killed her quicker then he did the man, he may be sick but for some reason he didn't want to kill that woman he thought maybe she didn't do it but watched, hitting her with the imperio he told her to 'stab yourself' so she died right in the gullet. He took it of and watched her eyes go large as she realised what she done she curled in foetal position trying to get the pain gone but soon she died from the wound blood loss or if her body shut down would never be known.

He apparated to the manor and walked in to find his wife, he found her healing the girls wounds she too was a healer but not a very good one not good enough to become and apprentice, but enough to heal wounds. She looked worriedly at the little girl he hated seeing things like this, that was the main reason she had joined the Death Eaters in the first place that had not been there original name.

It had been Order of Orion a star sign of hope, but Dumbledore had tarnished it called them Death Eaters because they were causing death amongst everyone. They did all call the Dark Lord 'my Lord' or 'my Liege' because they felt the should they were not forced to, but they showed respect because he was powerful thus their superior. Snape was more powerful than people gave him credit for; he just kept quiet not wanting to be used by Dumbledore. He bangs the door open and puts the instructions on the board; he meant it when he said there was no foolish wand waving every year.

And he still did kill Muggles, but what people fail to realize is that there was always a child or two missing, the Dark Lord usually took people who were mistreated, killing their family and letting them grow up in a good home and with magic too. They all grew up powerful and good leaders under Tom and became Death Eaters wanting to help the man's cause. They after all had been saved by Tom if it had not been for him they knew they would be dead or worse still being abused may not even know about the magical world. They dared not even think about what could have happened if it had not been for Tom.

"What happened?" asked Narcissa Malfoy angrily. Lucius knew the anger was not directed at him but those who had hurt the poor girl who was currently lying in a spare bedroom next to the master bedroom and his son's room.

"I will tell you once I have been for a drink," said Lucius. He had not told his wife that their Lord was back. It was not time for the whole truth especially the fact that Jade Potter was now there Lords daughter and a seer, Severus had told him that he had not believed it that was until now.

Together they sat down, the two children in the manor sleeping both undisturbed one under sleeping potion one not. Lucius began telling his wife everything he felt somewhat guilty for keeping it from her but he had no choice his Lord had asked him too.

"Our Lord never died Narcissa, he was almost killed, but Peter stood in the way; the Potters really do think they killed the Dark Lord but they are fools all of them. Anyway, he found Jade Potter abused and abandoned in the dungeons of the manor. He took her, they are like father and child now. Jade is a Seer, she is mature beyond her years she is great she saw this and told us our Lord told us to get them she will grow up to be a very powerful healer you do not have too keep her, but our Lord knows how much you want a girl to look after and she is not just from any line but the Ravenclaw line" said Lucius Malfoy somewhat proudly.

They helped the girl get better, she was shaky around them for a good while before she began warming up to them Draco was a great help, being the good brother he held her close always protecting her. She did magic when she was still young summoning things from her fork to big heavy books. She even healed Draco when he broke his arm and scraped his knee. They were glad the Malfoy's hated going into the public, although they all knew that the Malfoy's had another girl. They had never seen her in public not really anyway. They did not take her out because they knew big crowded places would scare her.

She learned everything about being pure blood. She loved to read and was healing people at St Mungro's before she was even at school. Special permission from the minister of magic after all she was saving lives of people.

She was that powerful she ended up going to Hogwarts with Draco, Jade did not go to Hogwarts she already knew everything they could teach her. As for the boy that had been placed with the Avery's.

He grew up happy and loved with a family that loved him, his magic was powerful but went to Hogwarts when he was meant to. Every single Slytherin had Occlumency barriers because every pure blood does. They all knew what the Headmaster was like, better safe than sorry. Dumbledore really hated that but one Severus Snape was grateful.