Chap. 5

Felix opened the garage and stepped inside, me coming in after him. Inside the garage, I saw multiple cars being parked alongside each other, some cars I'd never even see before. Aunt's car was parked there as well, as that's what she used to drive her father and son here.

Felix walked up to a red car and stood beside it. "Choose one," He said, and spread his arms out. "Wait, actually," He then stopped me and tapped on the red car with his hand. "You should pick this one. Looks better than the others, don't you think?" I just shrugged, not really sure, because all cars looked the same to me. "Alright, it's settled. You're using this." Felix walked away from the car and stood beside me. "Now, we need to do the most important thing."

"Which is?"

"A disguise. I mean. . . Everyone already knows who Adrien Agreste is. If a girl sees you, of course they'll immediately run up to you," Felix explained properly as he started walking out of the garage. "Follow me. I know the perfect girl who can give you the perfect disguise!"

~

I stood behind Felix as he rang the doorbell to the house the girl lived in. I didn't know who the girl was, but Felix assured me she was "safe", meaning she wasn't like those superfans, and wouldn't try flirting with me or whatever. "She even told me she  already has a crush on someone else," Felix had added, "and she told me she really loved him; that not even a richer boy will make her change her mind."

The door finally opened and a girl's face peaked out. I immediately recognized her when I saw her face; one of the girls that had been sitting at our table at Lunchtime. I remembered her talking with Marinette, which gave me the idea that they were close, but I couldn't quite remember her name.

"You two are early," She spoke, opening the door wider and allowing us in. "I was just about to have lunch."

"Oh, sorry about that," I didn't even know why I was apologizing. Felix had been the one to bring me here in the first place; he should've apologized instead of me.

"Just wait in the living room. I'll catch up with you two in a few minutes." The girl started heading inside another room, and Felix led me to the room across, knowing exactly where the living room was, almost as if he'd been here before. Wait. . . Had he been here before? How did he know this girl anyway? I had questions, but right now, I knew the answers didn't exactly matter.

When I walked inside the living room, I noticed another boy sitting on the couch, with a bowl of what seemed to be soup in it. I also remembered him as he was another member sitting at that table. He gave me a weird look, almost as if he didn't recognize me, but I knew he only did that because he wasn't quite used to having me around. He had seemed to be giving me weird looks at Lunchtime as well.

"So you're the dude Alya has been talking about," He said, making me understand that the girl's name was Alya, and he was most likely her crush. "I never expected it to be you. Wow."

I didn't know whether I should've felt insulted or not, but I took a seat down on the couch beside Felix anyway, not wanting to make eye contact. Forget about making friends with this guy; I didn't even know if he liked me or not. For all I know, he could be waiting for the perfect chance to punch me in the face.

"I'm Felix, Adrien's cousin," Felix didn't seem to be scared though. "But we already met before. You do know why we're here, right?"

"Alya's about to cover his face with make-up to make him look different?" The boy pointed over at me, and I froze. I'm sorry. . .make-up?! When Felix had told me Alya was going to create a disguise for me, I didn't think he had meant make-up.