Dig in!

For hundreds and hundreds of years, people from all over the world have been creating, sharing and passing down food that fabricated its origins in their region.

A cheese is as worthy of preserving as a sixteenth-century building."   -   Carlo Petrini

From this point onwards, every page is going to allow you to delve right into as many recipes as we can cover and test in our homes. That's right. You didn't read that wrong. You can have these recipes to taste the world in your own kitchen as you read about the rich culture and history behind it. The origin, the creators, world records, and yummy pictures of your new recipes!

Please note, we will try to stick to the recipes that are pure to the culture of topic and ones with ingredients that should be available to all to make but there will be some that some countries may not be able to recreate.

"Food is a central activity of mankind and one of the single most significant trademarks of a culture."   -   Mark Kurlansky

There are so many countries/cultures that can and will be chosen to be explored by our hungry minds. 

If you haven't seen your country or one that you would like for us to talk about then please do let us know! The more the yummier! If your suggestion is from your own country then we would love for you to tell us which foods are your favourite so it can have a proper spotlight.