One

1:
-Sorry, I don't speak 'jerkish'

"Jisoo, wear something presentable tomorrow . We have important business to attend to." Jisoo's dad said. They were currently eating dinner in their huge house.

"Yes, father"

Her mother died 5 years ago, but she still couldn't stand the fact that she wasn't with her anymore.

Jisoo's mom was the most beautiful and caring person she ever knew. But she still didn't make it against the death.

Since her mom died, her dad was so heartbroken that he tried to bury all the memories of his beloved wife away.

He overthrow himself with work, in hope to get over her death, but it never really worked.

Instead he became a successful CEO of a small fashion company in Korea.

He had the money now, but slowly he became distant and cold towards his own daughter, Jisoo.

"Dad? Can I visit mom today? I really miss her."

Jisoo's father dropped his fork. He looked her in the eye before saying the word...

"No"

"But, dad. I-" 

"No is no Jisoo!" He suddenly raised his voice, making Jisoo flinch.

He exhaled loudly while straightening his tie.

"Seulgi, please bring miss Jisoo back to her room please. She seems to be tired"
He ordered the maid.

Jisoo spent the night sitting on the edge of her kingsized bed, staring out of the window.

"I miss you mom" tears started to stream down her face.
"I wish I could turn back time"

"Miss Jisoo? Are you awake, It's time for you to get ready."
Seulgi knocked on the door.

Jisoo opened her eyes only to be blinded by the sun that was shining through the windows.

"Yeah I'm awake...but isn't it too early to get ready?" She tiredly exclaimed.

"Miss, it is already half past 3"

"Oh..."

"What?!" She jumped out of bed and immediately ran towards the bathroom.

"How long did i sleep??"
"Man I'm so screwed" she exclaimed while hastily brushing her teeth.

After cleaning her face and doing her make up, Seulgi came in her room again, but this time with a beautiful dress in her hands.

"One of those dresses again?" Jisoo rolled her eyes, already annoyed at the fact that she always has to wear dresses.

"Mr. Kim insists you to wear this dress at the party, Miss" The maid said putting it on the bed.

"Party?"

"Yes, miss. It's a birthday party I suppose. One of Mr. Kim's business partners birthday, actually"