Twelve

12:
-survive tonight

It was on a Saturday night, exactly at 9pm when Kim Taehyung thought about hiring a new chef.

Because his current one won't stop flirting with his wife.

Taehyung lowkey observed every little move they made as they were "cooking" in the kitchen.

"Omg stop! hahaha oppa!" He watched his personal chef playfully dapping flour onto Jisoo's precious cheeks as they laughed happily looking like they're the couple.

They've met each other in the morning but are already wayyyy too close.

Like...he needed a week to make her not feel uncomfortable around him and this spoon swinging rascal was touching and hugging her as if he's known her for years.

With his mind drowning in jealousy he had to take action and stop this wrong situation.

"Minhyuk-ah! wipe it awayy." his name slipping through her lips so soothly that it made Taehyung even more angry.

The latter smiled happily while taking a tissue in his hand. He was about to wipe away the flour on her face, but in an instant Taehyung appeared between Jisoo and him separating them like a wall.

Taehyung's cold eyes met his shocked ones. the chef gulped tightly as sweat was forming at the side of his forehead. He knew this look. This particular look was always used whenever his boss was pissed off or in a notably bad mood.

Not just that everyone disliked this look...they feared it.

"We will eat out." He said. slowly turning to Jisoo making sure he sounded intimidating enough to make him speechless in fear.

Jisoo just looked at him with her brows furrowed. 'Why are you being mean again?' That's what her expression said. He wanted to reply but he couldn't take her seriously with her face powdered with flour.

Instead he rolled his eyes and roughly wiped her cheeks using his hands. making her whine in process.

"tell mom and dad that we will come home late." He spoke to Minhyuk who nodded still looking terrified.

Taehyung took Jisoo's smaller hand in his big ones and practically dragged her out of the mansion.

"yah yah slow down!"

"why are we even going out!?" instead of an answer she only heard his heavy breathing followed by loud huffs.

Taehyung is like a mystery to Jisoo. No matter how often she studied and observed him she never really knew his real feelings.

Before she even knew it she was sitting in Taehyung's mercedes, driving to god knows where.

"Where are you taking me?" She asked.

"I swear Taehyung if you plan to do something to me, I'll call the cops on you!" She instinctively covered her upper area.

"Calm down, " He said, sounding pissed.

"Why are you being angry now? I should be angry. You dragged me out of the house, threw me in the car and now I don't even get a proper answer from you!"

Suddenly the car pulled over making Jisoo gasp.

"Listen here woman. Do never ever flirt with a guy again or I'm gonna throw you in my room and officially make you mine."

'W-what?'

"W-What's that supposed to mean?"

"You know exactly what It means Jisoo."
His jaw clenched.