Nine

9:
-accidentally we've met

In her customized miniskirt and black Balenciaga shirt she entered the great lobby of her brothers company.

With her chin lifted upwards you could hear her click clack towards the reception.

She took off her her beloved chanel sunglasses and brushed her smooth wavy hair backwards.

Her eyes scanned the female receptionist who looked quite mesmerized by her strong aura.

"Hi I'm Kim Jennie. Kim Taehyung's sister, I'd like to talk to him please." She smiled. The receptionist seemed to be quite intimidated by the fact that the girl standing in front of her was their two faced CEO's little sister.

She's heard many rumors about how she  looked like and how she behaved, but seeing her with her bare eyes, she could tell that those rumors were absolutely false.

And not to forget she looked just as beautiful as her brother.
'It really runs in the family huh.'

"I'm sorry Miss Jennie, but CEO Kim took the day off. He said he wanted to rest a bit." The receptionist slightly bowed.

Jennie rolled her cat like eyes and mumbled a small 'thank you' to the young girl before turning her heels and walking towards the exit.

She let out a annoyed sigh. Why would Taehyung suddenly take a day off, he never does that...

She just flew all the way from new york to seoul because she felt like a third wheel hanging out with her parents.
Seeing them feeding each other food and constantly exchanging kisses made her internally cringe.

The flight was long and lumpy, she only managed to get 2 hours of sleep.
She hasn't eaten anything on the plane since the food was way too greasy. Her driver, who should have picked her up drove to wrong airport, so she had to take a taxi. She thought she could take a short nap or relax for a while, but the taxi driver kept blabbering nonstop.

It was a miracle that her hair still looked perfect after all this shit.
And now she had to take another taxi in order to get home.

Jennie stomped towards the exit with a pissed expression on her face, looking like she could kill somebody with her bare hands.

BEEP BEEEEPP!!

"Ah!"

"I can't believe I'm doing this" Chaeyoung was sitting on the bedroom floor holding Jungkook's business card in her hand, thinking about whether to call him or not.

She released a shaky sighed before pressing the call button and bringing the phone towards her ear.

After a few peeps, Jungkook picked up. "Hello? Who is this?" his voice sounding like he just woke up.

"Hello, Is this Jeon Jungkook? I'm Park Chaeyoung" Rosé could hear a crash sound on the other side.

"Hello? Did something happen?"