Twenty

20:
-Joy

"mommy?"

"Yes baby you're right and that beside her is your daddy." Jennie said while showing her a proud smile.

Having the barley 2 year old girl sitting on her lap, she held the photo album in her hands without any problem.

With excitement they both strolled through the pictures and Jennie almost melted away at Sooin's little giggles.

'time flies by so fast' She thought as she continued strolling through old photos of Jisoo and Taehyung's wedding day.

Suddenly hearing the oh so familiar sound of heels clicking Jennie looked up to find nobody else, but Jisoo and her brother standing in front of her, fully dressed in what she believed was Chanel.

A dramatic gasp left her lips when she saw Jisoo in a strapless night gown that defined her curves by sticking onto her waist like a second skin. It's deep green color explicitly emphasized her fair skin tone and smooth raven hair.

"You think I look okay?"

This question almost made Jennie want to punch some confidence into this girl.
"Don't be silly unnie. You look absolutely gorgeous."

Despite the facts that the girl was spilling, her brother only had a small smile on his lips, looking a little disappointed that his little sister didn't compliment him.

Unfortunately his little change of mood didn't escape the eyes of his wife. After all these years of marriage, Jisoo sure was able to read him like a book.
"Don't worry, you're still the most handsome guy in my eyes." She quietly whispered in his ear, making sure not to disturb Jennie's speech about how Jisoo lacked confidence although being fine as hell.

And it was the truth. Nevermind of what he was wearing, she always considered him as handsome and she believes he does the same. But to be honest, his velvet black tuxedo paired with an half open black blouse just made him look so goddamn good—Not to forget his emerald green cartier watch that matched with her black one.

a smile formed on her face when she heard his small giggles.

"You never fail to surprise me Mrs. Kim." He whispered back. "Since you already confessed me your sincere opinion about how I look today, than I'm not afraid to tell you that you fucking turn me on right now." he whispered again, but this time shamelessly resting his hand on one of her buttocks.

shocked by his 180 degree turn in personality she quickly removed his hand from her behind and decided to ignore him for now. Who knows if they might ever arrive at the engagement party if they go on with this...inappropriate way of talking.

"Jennie you sure you don't need help? because Sooin can sometimes be really troublesome, how about I call Yoon-"

"Don't even mention him." she frowned "he still hasn't properly apologised for calling my new Chanel shoes ugly."

"But Jennie you have been avoiding him for 2 days now, you have to give him a chance to talk to you, okay?"

The latter hesitated for a second before frowning again.
"but it's chanel." she quietly mumbled.

Jisoo was once again left speechless and told the younger to talk things out with her boyfriend as soon as possible.

Jisoo gave her a hug and kissed her daughter goodbye, while Taehyung did the same.

the sun has already set when they arrived at the party.
the night was dark, but cute fairy lights brightened up the beautiful garden.

the decor was very much appealing to Chaeyoung's personality, it was obvious that the soon to be bride would prefer something softly aesthetic. than god tell her why the heck did she dress up like this?!
everybody else was living their fairytale dream whilst Jisoo and Taehyung looked like 2 people walking straight out of a James Bond movie.

she had been told to dress up in something sexy themed while the majority of everyone else had a complete different aesthetic. With their puffy floral dresses they looked at Jisoo and Taehyung who low-key weren't enjoying the attention.

Now Jisoo felt like she stood out like a sore thumb.

"you think the guy in black is single?"

"I don't know, ask him maybe you'll have a chance." Jisoo's ears perked up like dog's and her eyes widened for a moment.
before the random girl could even make a move, she clutched onto Taehyung's arm and brushed some strains of hair behind her ear, making sure to flash her that beautiful wedding ring.

After seeing her leave with an dejected pout, Jisoo smirked in victory.
She smiled at her shocked fiancé and locked their arms.
"Come on let's find the bride and the groom"

A smirk found its way onto his lips and he couldn't resist the urge to tease her again.
"You're so jealous right now."

She gently shook her head as she kept looking for the certain couple.
"that's called being smart, Mr. Kim. She crossed the line so I had to take action."

His eyebrows raised in amusement, stunned by the way how her deep voice never failed to draw him in.

He stopped in his tracks and slyly pulled her closer by the waist. brushing back a few strains of stubborn hair from her face he traced his finger along her jaw and finally cupped her rosy cheeks.

All while maintaining intense eye contact that gave Jisoo the goosebumps.

"Mr.Kim huh? It's been days since I last heard you call me that...I think it's time—"

"Jisoo! Taehyung!"

At the mention of their names both unwillingly separated from each other and Taehyung heaved out a annoyed sigh at which Jisoo giggled.

She slightly gasped in surprise when she not only saw Chaeyoung and Jungkook coming their way, but also a tall female in a short red dress. Her dark long hair falling loosely around her shoulders and her figure way too familiar that it drew back a few old memories.

Don't tell me...

"Jisoo, you remember my cousin Joy right?"

Oh shit

The awkwardness was nearly suffocating Jisoo as she stood beside Joy who weirdly wasn't effected by the atmosphere at all.

She was casually sipping on her wine, which by the way contrasted perfectly with her shiny red dress, while the others went to get some more drinks.

Jisoo just stood there stiffly, wondering why she was unable to start a conversation. So when she was finally able to build up some courage, joy beat her to it.

"Seems like I'm not the only one dressed like this." Joy said as she chuckled deeply.

"Oh yeah ehm, we also got the wrong information about how to dress today...but you look beautiful nonetheless." Jisoo said smiling brightly.

"Thank you Jisoo, you look splendid yourself."

"Thanks Joy."

"Please, call me Sooyoung. I like hearing you call my real name." She chugged down the whole glass of alcohol and sighed at the refreshing sensation.

Suddenly Jisoo's eyes went wide. she should have known, Joy would never miss a chance to flirt with her.

A short silence followed after and as Joy couldn't take it anymore she excused herself to the bathroom.

"You still haven't changed after all these years." That was the last thing Jisoo heard after Joy disappeared into the mansion.

Oh boy this is going to be a long night.

———

This is supposed to be the last chapter, but never mind..
Sorry for not updating a while.

Well anyways there you have it, I hope it confuses you as much as i hope it does☺️.