Fourteen

14:
-avoided

Rosé loved walking in the rain. For a unknown reason it always made her feel happy even if it sometimes gives her a little cold.

With her nose pointing at the sky she felt the raindrops soaking through her clothes and washing all of her worries away.

But no matter how long she would stay in the rain she just couldn't get a certain person out of her mind.

And without thinking too much Chaeyoung did something she might regret in the future.

She got to his workplace.
Standing before the familiar tall building she suddenly found it difficult to breath.

taking all her courage, the girl entered the tall building and was welcomed by the luxurious lobby that she'd always pass by on her way to the café.

a barley audible 'wow' left her lips unable to hide the fascination piling up in her. complete unaware of the weird looks she was receiving from the woman at the reception.

after all it wasn't really common for her to see a rain soaked beauty staining the marble floor.

"how may I help you miss?"

"Ehmm, I'm searching for a certain Jeon Jungkook"

the receptionist was surprised to hear their chief operation officer's name being mentioned.

"may I know your name Miss?"

"Park Chaeyoung" the woman nodded and looked through some papers before telling Rosé to wait on the side while she tried calling Mr. Jeon on the phone. "Please have a seat Ms.Park I will try calling him."

Chaeyoung thanked the woman before deciding just standing in her small puddle of water she accidentally created. Not wanting to ruin the expensive looking seats.

she only heard some stuttering here and there from the receptionist since she was busy panicking about wetting the floor.

the blond only looked up when she heard loud steps and gasping sounds echoing through the area.
It was Jungkook who was rushing towards her.

"Hey-" she was suddenly interrupted when Jungkook's arms surprisingly slung around her petite body. Her shocked eyes met with the receptionists whose mouth was wide open. With the telephone still in her hand she supposed that Jungkook was running in lightning speed to see her.

realisation hit her when as she struggled to get out of his embrace "Jungkook let go, I'm wet!" But the male didn't care.

"Why are you not replying to my text or my calls?! Do you know how damn worried I was??" He grabbed her shoulders and looked her in the eyes. A sudden wave of guilt washed over her which she thankfully facaded with a smile.

"I was busy..." she suddenly bro punched him on the chest."Yah as a friend you should understand that right?"

'Ouch, did I just got friend zoned?' his hand touching the spot he got hit.

The small giggle she gave him only confused him more.
'What does she mean by friends?'

Finally he noticed how her entire body was dripping wet. Sighing he saved the question for later and took her by the hand. leading her to his office.