Four

4:
-cappuccino please

"Rosieeee, what am I going to do now. I don't want to live with that jerk."
Jisoo complained as she sipped on her iced americano.

She was meeting up with her best friend Rosé at the coffee shop, where she worked part time. Unlike Jisoo, Rosé wasn't wealthy, she was the complete opposite.
She had a brother to take care of and her mother was in a coma.

She had a car accident a year ago, in where chaeyong's father died instantly.

Jisoo wanted to help her with her finances , but Chaeyoung always declined. She never wanted to bother her best friend.

"Maybe you should give him a shot. I don't know...maybe he is a good guy?"
She was still at her shift, so she kept on doing things while talking to her friend.

Jisoo scoffed at her response and immediately rolled her eyes.
"Pff good guy my ass. More like horny idiot...you should have seen how he looked at me.

It was like as if he could undress me with his eyes." A shiver ran down Jisoo's spine as she thought about his eyes roaming around her body.

Rosé only hummed while cleaning the counter. Only half listening what Jisoo said.

"Chaeyoung-yah are you even listening"
The female pouted. Using a cringy aegyo tone.

The blond smiled at the older, immediately went to her side and gave her a tight hug.

"Sorry unnie, I'm just a bit busy. But from now on I will listen to every single word you say." She plopped down at the empty chair beside her and winked at her.

Jisoo suddenly felt guilty.
'She must be really tired now and I'm here to make her concern about my life'

"No Rosie it's okay I will call you when you have time. I don't want to bother you. You look tired enough already. How about you get some sleep. You could also quit this shitty Job, I could-"

"No unnie" she cut her off. "It's fine, I don't need help" she replied with a warm smile and hugged her.

Soon they bit their goodbyes and It was time for Chae to close the shop.
She had already cleaned the whole place up when she heard someone shout.

"Hey! Excuse me!" There was a young looking guy standing outside the door.
His fist beating against the glass.

"I'm in a hurry. Could you please make me a coffee?"

Chaeyoung was sure that she wasn't allowed to open the shop at times like this, but making one last coffee wont hurt right?

She unlocked the door and greeted him.
"Thanks for letting me in. It's just pretty urgent." He scratched his nape before flashing her a smile.

"No problem, what can I get you?" Rosé asked ready to take down his order.

"Your number please." He winked at her.

The sudden attempt to flirt with her made her giggle.

"Sorry we don't have that. How about a cappuccino?" She asked with a smile plastered on her face.
First rule, always be nice to costumers.