Five

5:
-pikachu?

"Lisa-yah, please stop crying. I'm going to cry too." She gently dabbed Lisa's teary eyes with a tissue.

They were sitting in Lisa's living room since she cried nonstop through the phone. So chaeyoung decided to pay her a visit and comfort her.

"I-I'm so s-tupi-d C-Chae. I'm al-w-ays ma-aking mista-akeszz." She whined.

The blond shook her head.
"No, No your the best. Your always diligent and hard working. everyone can make mistakes. I bet your boss can too."
Rosé hugged her, letting her cry into her shoulder.

Suddenly the younger sobbed louder.
"He-e sai-d t-that tOo."

Chaeyoung laughed, hugging her tighter.

Lisa needed about 15 more minutes to calm down. She freed herself from Chaeyoung embrace.

"Are you okay now?" Chae asked looking into her red puffy eyes.

"Yeah, I'm good now." She sniffed.

Curiously Rosé got nearer to Lisa and teasingly nudged her with her elbow.
"Who is he?"

"Hmm?"A questioning look on her doll like face.
"Who is that 'he' you were talking about?"

"Oh" Lisa unintentionally smiled and her face reddened.
"He is...nobody" she nervously fiddled with the hem of her skirt.

Rosé teasingly pocked her sides.
"Yeah, Yeah. You like him don't you?"
She continuously wiggled her eyebrows. Making the younger blush even more.

"Nono, I wouldn't even have a chance. He is just so out of my league."

"Don't say that! Your perfect, Lali. I would totally date you if you were a guy." She joked making Lisa laugh.

"let's not talk about guys right now.
Who needs a guy when we have us! Now let's drink something and watch a movie!"
Rosé shouted and Lisa cheered for her.

"shit" Taehyung threw his phone on the office desk, looking really pissed.

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows, confused by his action.
"what's wrong?"

he flopped down on his seat and let out a heavy sigh.
"Mother just called, she wants me to pick up Jis-."

"jisoo?Now?Why?" Jungkook's eyes suddenly lid up, curiousness filling his system. he found it overly amusing to tease his friend about his soon to be fiancée. He already knew how Jisoo looked like since he is in really good terms with Tae's parents. And what could he say...he ships it.

He knew that Tae hasn't got right manners and wasn't as faithful as good looking, but he believes that Jisoo was his perfect match.

"Yeah, she wants Jisoo to move in with us, right now."
he looked at his cartier watch ;20:33pm.

He hurriedly threw his raven blazer over his shoulder and combed a few loose strains of hair back in place, making sure he looked presentable.