Seventeen

17:
-is 'we' already over?

Jisoo's jaw dropped at what Jennie had just told her.

"What you mean with you and Yoongi are together?!"

Jennie rolled her eyes. "We are a couple."

The older's lips curved into a bright smile and she punched her fists in the air.
"Yesss I knew it. Aha! Take that Kim Taehyung!"

She was about to take her phone and send tell him about the exciting news.
It seems like Jennie noticed her action and suddenly stopped the girl from texting any further.

"Unnie wait! I'll tell him myself. I'll wait until he's back from the business trip. I'm gonna tell him about it in person."

Jisoo understood and nodded. She knew since Taehyung, out of whatever reason didn't like them together, it was better to tell him personally about it. Who knows... he might instantly fly back from Singapore out of anger.

After they've visited the hospital Taehyung received a deadly important call from the office in Singapore asking him to immediately come. Of course he couldn't reject since it was allegedly a issue only he could solve. He didn't tell her any details except that he had to leave the next day.

So as they stiffly laid in one bed Jisoo thought about not having him by her side for days.

She turned over on her side and looked him in the eyes. "How long will it take?"

He smiled. If she only knew how cute she looked at the moment. He patted her head like he always does. his hand entangled with her soft hair.

"Maybe two or three days—depends on how big the problem is."

Jisoo understandingly nodded. "I think... I'll miss you."

Taehyung looked surprised. "Who is this cheesy Jisoo and what did you do to my robo Chu?"

The latter chuckled in the goofiest way ever and punched his left chest. Surprisingly her hand halted when it met it's hard surface.

She could feel unusual heat through the fabric of his shirt. But what made her stop was his strong pounding heart.

"Wow—your heart is pounding incredibly fast." She giggled. At first she thought it was fascinating how fast his heart was beating but then when he laid his hand over hers she looked at his face and found nothing but seriousness.

"Can I kiss you?"

And there it is again. The stupid tingling feeling in her tummy.

"Hmm?"

"Can I kiss you?"

He watched how her eyes widened and cheeks reddened.

"Why are you reacting like that?" He teased with a smirk.

"How am I suppose to react?. You just asked me out of nothing if i wanted to kiss you."

"Well I didn't wanted to kiss you without permission-"

She swiftly leaned forward and landed a short peck on his lips before turning on the other side, secretly smiling.