CHAPTER 2

*no one's POV*

"Sorry oh you must be my mother's---"

"You?!"

"You?!"

They said at the same time. His mom look at them like 'what...'

They just stared at each other not believing the facts that they must stay under the same roof.

"Y-you.. Y-you are s-staying with m-me..." She said.

"Oh urmmm.... You know each other... That's good. Okay i gotta by go... Got some work to do... Jimin, go and show her room." She said, try to avoid the awkwardness.

Jieun just smiled awkwardly to mrs. Park and slightly bow. After that mrs. Park left the house... Leaving the two.

Situation got more awkward as she just stare at him. He turned his back towards her and walked as she follow him behind.

'This house is so big... I can get lost...' She thought in her head.

They walked through the halls and then walked upstairs. She stop from walking as Jimin stop infront one of the room.

"Ok this is your room. My room is the last one..." He said boringly as He pointed at the end of the hall.

She nodded in understand. Then he just walked away leaving her alone. She sigh and walked inside her room.

"What a great day..." She said before she started to unpack her stuff.

----| |----

*Jieun's POV*

"Finally..." I said after hours unpack my stuff.

I stood up and walk to the bed. I layed down and thought what had just happened today...

"How can i continued my life like this..." I sigh loudly. After a while, i decide to get ready for the party.

----| |----

I opened my eyes slowly, waking up from sleep. I sit on the bed while rubbing my eyes.

"It's still early..." I said. I know yesterday i kinda drunk and end up in my room. I know who's the one that would bring me here. Tae of cours-- wait he doesn't know where Jimin live. Ahh whatever.

Suddenly I thought of something... Jimin... I think it's better early than need to face him. I quickly get off the bed and went to do my morning routine.

After i'm done i wear some simple clothes such as hoodie and short. I let my long hair down and started to make my way downstairs.

As i was walking i bumped into Jimin..

"Yah are you blind or what?!" He yelled making me flinch. I quickly stood up and slightly bow.

I went off to school not wanting to see Jimin's face.

I walked faster than ever and i bumped into someone again.

"Omg i'm so sorry.. Need help..?" He ask me. I look up and see angelic face.  Omg it's Jungkook..

"Ah.. I-it's okay.. I'm fine..." I said as i stood up and smile at him.

"Okay then..." He smiled showing his bunny teeth.

"Hmm... Gotta go.. Bye..." I smiled and started to walk away.

I walk to school, smiling and my mind just couldn't stop thinking of Jungkook's angelic smile.

"Yah... What are you smiling for...?" Someone said from beside me.

I flinch a little and sigh in relief it was Tae.

"Yah you scared me..." I said.

"Sorry..." He gave me his boxy smile. " but... Why are you smiling just now...?" He asked again.

"Nothing.. But... Tae... I need to move to Jimin's house for three months." I said as i pouted. I kinda feel happy but staying with him just felt to hard.

"T-that's good though..." He said blankly.

"Uhh okay but where's Yeonjun..." I ask. When suddenly someone put his hand around my shoulder.

"I'm here..." He said smiling.

Me and Tae just laughed and went straight to our class as we're getting late.

----| |----

I walk in and went to the living room. I plopped down on the couch and sigh.

"Such a long day..."

I'm just back from school and started to remembering what just happened at school.

FLASHBACK

I walk down the hallways to clear my mind off.

I smiled remembering what happened just now.

At the canteen, I was walking and doesn't realize a puddle of water and i accidentally slipped on the water. I really thought i was going to fall on the ground but no... I felt my waist being held and as i opened my eyes that someone kiss me. I widened my eyes and i know it's Jungkook. I eventually kissed him back. His lips is soft and sweet.

"You're okay..." He asked me but i just stayed silent looking at his beautiful doe eyes.

I started smiling and squel while walking. Gosh that was so-- wait what...?!

I was being drag by someone and i can't see his face.

He drag me towards boys restroom and locked the door. Then he slammed me to the wall.

J-jimin?!

He pinned me against the wall and stared into my eyes.

"Why did you do that...?!" I can say he look so furious.

I gulped and answered him back. "S-sorry but what...??"

"Why did you--- ughh... Nevermind..."

He look at me then he opened his bag.

"Do my homework... I want it to be done tomorrow." He said sternly.

"B-but..." He death glared me.

"No buts.." Then he left the restroom, leaving me dumbfounded.

"W-what...?"

END OF FLASHBACK

I sigh and started to walk upstairs. I walk towards my room and went inside.

I lay down and as soon as i lay down, my eyes slowly closed.

----| |----

"Yah... Wake up... YAH!! WAKE UP YOU DUMBHEAD!!" Someone yelled beside me.

I opened my eyes and slowly sit up on my bed. Rubbing my eyes. I look at Jimin.

"What do you want...?" I said annoyed.

"My homework..."

"Oh shit..."