CHAPTER 12

Jieun's POV

"Jimin, faster... The movie is about to start..." I yelled from the living room.

"Wait for me..." He said as he plopped down on the couch beside me.

We watch the movie and cuddle for the rest of the day. These past three weeks, Jimin is being all protective and kind to me. He breaks up with his girlfriend and always stay by my side. He is the CEO of Park Company so he usually be busy but today he spend time with me. Me and Jungkook breaks up and we decide to stay as bestfriend. He said he doesn't feels the same anymore and i'm just okay with it. Day by day, i'm in love with Jimin. He is being a very good husband to me as well. I'm grateful with my life now.

"Hey, you're okay?? You are spacing out..." He said, worriedly.

"I'm okay Jimin... Don't worry..." I reassured him with a smile.

He turn back to the movie and keep on glancing at me.

"Jimin, i said i'm okay... Don't worr---" I suddenly feel the urge of throwing up so i quickly ran to the bathroom as Jimin follow me. I throw up and Jimin help me with my hairs while caressing my back softly. I'm done so i wash my mouth and walked out.

"This is what you mean by 'okay'??" He asked looking at me.

I sigh and walked to the living room. One more thing, i keep throwing up lately and my body ache. I don't even know why. Maybe i should go to the clinic. Without Jimin of course.

I sit down and rest on the couch. Jimin sit next to me and started bombarding me with question. And all i said is "I'm okay Jimin..."

I really need to go to the clinic tomorrow.

----| |----

"Mrs. Park..." The nurse called my name.

I stand up and walked inside the room. I sit on the chair and smile at the doctor as she smile back. She ask whats wrong with me and i explain it all to the nurse.

"Okay so you've been throwing up and your body is aching, right mrs. Park??" She ask.

"Yes..." I answer.

Then she ask me to take a pregnancy test. She ask me to wait for awhile for the result. I'm so nervous right now.

"Okay mrs. Park the result is here..." She said smiling at me as i sit there being all nervous.

"Congratulations... You are four weeks pregnant..." She said smiling widely as i look up, suprise.

"R-really..." I said and smile before i thanks the doctor and drive home.

"I need to tell this to Jimin... He must be happy..." I said as i smile widely while drive to my house.

----| |----

No one's POV

"I'm back..." Jimin said from the front door as he tiredly put his shoe away and make his way towards the bedroom.

He walked in the room and notice that the house is really quiet. He closed the door behind and looked at the box on the bed.

He looked at it weirdly and walked towards the box. He take the box in his hands and looked around the box.

"Did Jieun give this...??" He mumbled and open the box, leaving him speechless.

'Do i ready for this??' He thought and gulped.

'No... No i'm not ready for this...' He thought again as he look at the box in horror.

Suddenly, Jieun walked in the room while smiling. She went towards Jimin and hug him as he still sitting on the bed.

"You like the gift baby..." She looked at him and the smile from her face quickly faded while looking at his reaction.

"No..." Was all he said before standing up and throw the box.

"What is this Jieun?!" He yell at her as she flinch due to his sudden outburst.

"I-i'm p-pregnant..." She said quietly.

Suddenly, it's raining outside.

"I don't want this..." He said while shaking his head.

"J-jimin but it's y-your c-child!!" She said raising her voice.

"I don't want this thing... Go and abort it..." He said without feeling a little bit of guilty.

She walked towards him and slapped him across the face.

"How... H-how could you call your child a thing Jimin?! How could you want to abort your own child?!" She yelled infront of his face while tears streaming down her face.

"This is not my child!!!" He yell back at her making her heart shattered in pieces.

"Abort it or out of this house..." He said while turning away from her.

"No... I would never abort our own child!! I would never be so cruel like you Park Jimin..." She said while shaking her head a little.

She grab her suitcase as she walked towards the closet and put her things inside.

On the other hand, Jimin already had tears in his eyes. He is confuse by his own decision.

"I-i'll walk out f-from your l-life Park Jimin... I-i'll keep this baby a-away from you... Goodbye J-Jimin..." She said as she walked away from his room, crying.

As soon as Jieun slam the front door shut, Jimin broke down in tears. He is still questioning whether his decision is the best for the two of you. He know after this you two would never be the same ever again.

You two are stranger from now on...