CHAPTER 6

*Jieun's POV*

"Yes..."

"J-Jjinja?!" He look at me suprise.

I just nodded when suddenly he hugged me.

"Thank you Jieun..." He whisper.

I just hugged him back. We pull away and look at each other for a while when i suddenly chuckle.

"You're so cute..." I smile and pinched his cheeks.

"You're cute too..." He smile as he leans forward until our nose touched.

I giggle and we intertwined our hands and walk inside.

----| |----

It's been three week I'm with Jungkook and get married to Jimin. Me, Jungkook, Jimin and others already graduate and we live in our own house house that our parents buy. After that night, Jimin didn't talk to me and he just ignored me. I do the same and we just live our life.

I snap out of thought when the front door opened. I look up and see Jimin with Mina being all lovey dovey. Honestly I still like Jimin and date Jungkook just for distraction. I know it's wrong but i already develop feeling towards Jungkook a bit.

Jimin took a glance at me as i look away as fast as possible. I walk past them and went upstairs to my room.

I sit on my bed when suddenly my phone ring. I look at my phone and smile.

I pick up the phone and hear his angelic voice.

"Hello my beautiful princess..."

I chuckled at the nickname he gave me.

"You know this week you kept giving me nickname. It's too many..." I giggle.

"I know... It just that you too cute and many cute nickname suit you..." I heard him chuckled on the other line.

"Btw... Let's go on a date..." He ask.

"But we just went on a date yesterday??" I ask confuse.

"With Jin hyung and Tae..." He correct me and i can practically see him rolling his eyes.

I just keep quiet for awhile.

"Oh come on.. You don't want to date with your handsome cute boyfriend" He ask teasingly. I gigled at his remark.

"Okay okay... Let me dress up first..." I said to him.

"Okay babe---" I ended the call.

Still gigling, i go to my bathroom and dress up.

----| |----

I look in the mirror for a while. I wear soft blue dress and i let my brown hair down. Satisfy with my appearance, i smile and went downstairs.

I was about to open the door went Jimin stop me.

"Where are you going...??" He ask.

"Go out with Jungkook..."

"No you can't..." He look at me deadly in the eyes.

"Why not??" I ask him back.

"Cause i'm not letting you go..." He said confidently.

"As if i would follow your rules..." I snap back at him.

He was about to say something went we heard a pin from outside.

"I gotta go..." I quickly wears my shoe and went out.

----| |----

"Let's go there!!" I say excitedly.