CHAPTER 17

Jimin's POV

I woke up having a great headache. I groan and stand on my feet. I walked to the bathroom and closed the door behind. I looked up in the mirror. My eyes...

No love...

No light...

Empty.

I sigh looking at myself in the mirror and let out a sad chuckles.

If i hadn't react like that...

If i hadn't shout at her...

If i hadn't kick her out...

This wouldn't be happening...

I would be happy with my family by now. I would have a cute child and a beautiful wife by my side. I wouldn't be this pathetic.

Yes, i am an idiot...

For doing like that to her and our child...

I am the one to be blamed. Stupid me...

I didn't realize that i am crying. I look at the mirror and see my crying face. I cursed under my breath and strip myself naked. I walk in the shower letting the water wash my body. I slid down against the wall, cursing myself. This is what i've been doing if i am drunk. Blaming myself. Yeah, it's my fault. My fault that i become this... This pathetic. That i become so stupid.

I cried and let my tears fall on my cheeks.

I'm so fucking sorry Lee Jieun...

For not being a good husband and for not being a good dad.

I'm so fucking sorry.

----| |----

I opened my eyes looking around.

'Where the hell am i??'

I sit up and Jin hyung quickly lay me me back down.

"Don't sit Jimin... You need to rest..." He said and i realize that i am at hospital.

"Why am i here??" I whispers but loud enough for Jin to hear.

"Taehyung found you fainted in the bathroom..." Jin hyung said as i look over at Taehyung who is sleeping on the couch. I look at the clock on the wall.

3:25 a.m.

"Jin... It's late, why didn't you sleep??" I ask him and look at the other member who is sleeping. Some on the floor and some on the couch. 

"Now lay down Jimin you need to sleep..." He said ignoring me.

"Hyung..." I called for him and he look at me.

"Do you think, the boy that i told you before is my child..." I ask him as tears started to brimming in my eyes. His eyes soften.

"Like Yoongi said maybe yes maybe no..." He said softly before wiped my tears that slid down my cheeks.

"This is my fault Jin hyung... I should've take care of her. Take care of the baby. But no... I fucking kick her out. Because what?? Because i'm fucking scared. I'm an idiot..." I said as more tears coming out of my eyes. My sob probably has woken up Jungkook that he come running to me.

"Hyung don't cry... Yes it's your fault and now you should go and correct it. Don't replay the mistake hyung... Take care of her, treat her like a princess and take care of the baby as if your life depending on it..." Jungkook said and hug me. Seokjin listen to Jungkook and nodded.

"What he said is true... Remember Jimin, we were always have your back... Go and win her back... Search for her and win her back Jimin..." Jin hyung said making me smile and hug them both.

"Thank you guys for become my friends... Thank you for always have my back..." I smile and pulled out of the hug.

Jin smiled and patted my shoulder before gesture me to sleep. I smile as they walked to the couch and sleep there.

I really wanna thank to god because i have such a good friends.

Now i wanna win her back. I will get you back in my life Lee Jieun. Even if i have to beg you, i will.

----| |----

Jieun's POV

I wake up from my sleep with my son beside me. I smile looking at him. I'm sure if i wake up beside Jimin i'll be smiling wider. Shit. What the fuck did i just say. I shook my head and sit up on my bed. I look down and tears drop from my eyes.

"Why did i feel so empty..." I whispered.

"Mommy??" Jungsoo said waking up from sleep. I quickly wiped my tears and look at him.

"Hey baby... How was your sleep??" I said smiling.

"Good... I wanna go to school now..." He said as he quickly climbed down the bed and run to his room. I smile and make my way to the bathroom. I take a bath and wear a simple clothing before making my way downstairs. I'm not going to cook breakfast so i think we'll just eat at the cafe.

I waited for Jungsoo to come down and there he is. Walking down with his uniform and bag. I smile and take his hand.

"Let's go eat outside..." I said and he grinned. We walked to the cafe and i think i'm just going to walk Jungsoo to school today since his school just near our house.

We walked in and i told Jungsoo to go and sit at the corner of the cafe. I ordered and wait for our ordered to be served.

No one's POV

Jungsoo walked to one of the empty table and climbed on the chair. He sit waiting for his mom to come with his pancake.

He waited when suddenly someone sit infront of him. He look at the man infront of him, confused.

"Uncle Chim??" He said making the man chuckles.

"Hi Jungsoo... What are you doing here?? With who??" He ask him as he smile.

"I want to have a breakfast here with Eomma..." He said and look around for his mom.

"So where is your mom??" He ask the little boy again.

"There..." He point at his mom as the man look at the froze woman.

Jieun froze looking at Jimin who is talking with her child. She snap out of her thought when her child tug her sleeve.

"Mommy... That is uncle Chim that i told you..." He said being his cheerful self. She smiled forcefully before her son pulled her to go sit infront of the man who used to live under the same roof as her. She gulped before he started.

"How are you doing Jieun..."