CHAPTER 16

No ones POV

Jieun wake up from her sleep as her son waking her.

"Eomma Ireona... today i need to go to school remember??"

She quickly stand up and ran to the bathroom, shutting the door behind her. Her son look at her weirdly but just shrugged and walk downstairs. Jungsoo walk to the kitchen with his school bag and opened the fridge.

He is still wondering where is his dad. Did his dad love him?? He don't know but what he know is something wrong with his family. Especially his parents. He maybe four years old but he is smart enough to know about his family problem. He is smart enough to do everything by himself. Yeah Jungsoo is a very smart kid.

He takes the milk and pour it in the glass before he drink.

Jieun ran downstairs and look for her son.

"Why the hell did i wake up so late??" She whine while walking to the kitchen to see her son drinking milk. She smiled softly before approaching him.

"Hey sweety... Sorry that i late just now..." She said to her son as he just shook his head.

"No mommy is okay... Now let's go to school!!" He said excitedly and run to the front door making Jieun chuckled.

"Okay darling..." She said and leave the house with her son. They get in the car and Jieun drive off to Jungsoo's school.

----| |----

"Bye mommy..." Jungsoo kissed her cheeks before waved at his mom. He then run off to his school. She chuckled looking at her excited son. After Jungsoo completely gone into the Kindergarten, she drove off to a cafe.

"Gosh i'm sooo hungry..." She pouted while walked inside the cafe. She orders a coffee and wait for her ordered to be served. Once her name is called she go to the counter.

"This your coffee miss... Please come again..." Said the worker. Jieun smile and walked to the exit.

"Park Jimin..." The waiter called as she froze. She look around and found Jimin staring back at her. She gulped and ran out of the cafe.

"Wait Jieun!!" He yelled behind her while running after her. She continue to run and turn into an alley. She stop running, cathing her breath. She peek and look that Jimin is nowhere to be seen.

She sigh in relief and turned behind. She jumped, widening her eyes as he pinned her to the wall.

"J-jimin w-what are you doing?!" She said yelled whisper.

Jimin look at down at her with his eyes piercing to her face. She look away not wanting to do eyes contact.

"Jieun... Look at me..." He said more like demanding.

She still didn't look at him and continue to look everywhere except him. He hold her hands with his right hand as the other hand hold her cheeks making her look at him. But her eyes is still wandering around.

"Look at me!!" He said louder this time making her look at him instantly. He smirked and ask her.

"Where are you all this years??" He said softly this time while caressing her cheeks.

"J-jimin... Let me go..." She said and struggling to get out of his grip but he held it tighter. He leaned in to her right ears and whispered.

"Don't run from me again..." He said but she yanked out of his grips.

"No Jimin... I have Jungsoo now. I need to go..." She said before walking away leaving Jimin in confusion.

She walked away as tears started to fill in her eyes.

'After all this years... You found me...' She thought and get in her cars.

The tears fall out of her eyes one by one making her face wet. She put a hand on her mouth muffling a sob.

Jimin, on the other hand, still standing at the alley, confuse. What did she mean she have Jungsoo now. Is it another man?? Did she already replaced him??

Or is it his child??

----| |----

Jimin's POV

I sit on the couch while my hyungs is playing and talking. I sit there and thought about just now.

'Jungsoo??'

That name is so familiar. Wait isn't it the kid's---

I-is... Is he my child??

"Hey Jimin... Why are you so deep in thought??" Suga said sitting next to me.

'Yep i can ask Yoongi hyung about this..' I thought.

"Hey Yoongi... Can i talk to you for awhile??" I ask him as he nod his and we walked to the guest room. He closed the door behind and sit on the bed.

"So what is it??" He said as i sit next to him.

"Just now... I met Jieun..." I said as he look at me with his wide eyes.

"Really?! So what did you do??" He asked me. Then i explained to him everything.

"Jungsoo is the kid that you found at the lake, am i right??" He ask as i nod.

"But is it my son?? I'm not sure of it..." I said and thought of that kid. How he smile and how he called me Chim... And of course how i feel some kind of connection with him.

"I think he is your son but yeah we're not sure about it..." He said and look down as i nod my head.

"I don't know anymore... Jieun is avoiding me..." I said frustrated and run a hand through my hair.

"But this is your own fault that you left her with that child..." He said and i was about to said something but he cut me off.

"Now Jimin let's go to the club and drinks okay... Have fun abit..." He said making me smile and nod.

We walk downstairs and Taehyung look at me pouting.

"Why are you guys so late?? We were about to leave..." Tae said and walked outside with Jungkook.

I laugh abit and walk outside. We all get in Jin's car as he started to drove to the club.

----| |----

Jieun's POV

"Hey mommy..." Jungsoo greet me as he get in the car. I smile and greet him back.

"So how was school??" I ask as he smile brightly.

"Good... And i get a new friends..." He said cheerfully.

"Really that's good..." I said and drove back home.

What if one day Jungsoo met Jimin??

What will happen??

Did Jimin know about him yet??

Oh shit i forgot...

I already tell him...