CHAPTER 20

Jimin's POV

I am so nervous actually. I am going to propose her. Before, i can't do this cause it is a force marriage. And now that i can do it and i am so damn nervous.

I keep it cool and continue to eat my meal as she eat hers. I glance behind her and see Namjoon show me a thumbs up signalling i can do it now. I nod and wait for her to finish her meal and walk to her side. She look up at me and tilt her head to the side.

"Come on follow me..." I said and take her hand in mine. She look confused but follow me anyway.

We walk by the sea, slowly admiring the scenery. I look at her seeing her smile looking at the sea. The moon shines bright making her face look beautiful under the moonlight. I can't stop myself to look at her side.

Her cute eyes, her cute nose, her rosy pink cheeks, her pink soft lips, her small face and her brown hair that cover her face abit. She's perfect. I suddenly remember the time i accidentally found her at the beach.

Flashback

I walk around to get some fresh air. Life without Jieun is hard. So hard. It's been three month since we get a divorce. I love her but i'm just so stupid. I sigh and continue to walk by the sea.

"Hey, Jieun!!"

My head shots up hearing that name. I look at two figure not far from me. I look them as she smile widely at him. He say something before walk away as she just turned back and look at the sea.

I can see her there...

Looking at the blue sea...

Oh i can't deny she look so beautiful... I stared at her from her brown long hair to the pink dress that hug her body perfectly to her slim legs and her feets that soak up by sea water.

I really want to run to her and hug her tightly saying "I love you" "I miss you" and kiss her pink soft lips. But no... I can't... I only can look at her from afar.

She look happy. I'm glad that she are happy. I hope i'm the one who make her happy... But no... I'm so sure she hate me. After what i have done.

Thinking about her with others make my heart ache. Seeing her hugging someone else, kissing someone else... Make me want to go to them and snatch her from them saying "She's mine" but no... She's not mine anymore.

I miss her touch... I miss her lips... I miss her jokes... I miss her voice... I miss her face in the morning... I miss her clumsiness... I miss her sweet voice when she want something from me... I miss everything about her...

I miss her...

I wanna say to her that...

I miss you Lee Jieun...
So damn much..

End of flashback

I smile remembering it. Wanna know why i brought her here?? I don't care if you want to hear or not but i'm telling it. It is because this is the same beach we have hang out together, the same beach i found her few years ago and this is the same beach that i am going to propose her. This beach hold many memory of us yet she still didn't remember it.

I stop walking making she look at me confuse. I chuckled before a soft song being played. She look more confused and look around searching where is that song come from. I smile looking how cute she react to this. I gently take her hand in mine and put my right hand on her waist making she look at me shocked. I lean in to her as she just froze.

"Dance with me..." I whispered before she hesitantly nod and put her hand on my shoulder. I smile widely and we dance enjoying the night.

I stop making she look at me. I kneel down in front of her making her confused. I pulled out a box of ring and opened it. She widen her eyes and put her hand on her mouth as a gasp leave her mouth.

"Lee Jieun, a few years ago, i hate you because i am force to married you. I don't have a slight feelings for you. I don't even know why am i getting jealous if you are near Jungkook or any men. But after one month living with you, after the day you've tried to kill yourself, making me scared living without you and without knowing i fall in love with you. I can't imagine my life without you by my side. I am damn stupid to hurt you that night you telling me you are pregnant. I feel so stupid. I'm confused and scared to have children with you. But after you leave, i realize i want that child. I want you by my side. I want to have a family with you. When you ask for a divorce, i feel like my world is turning upside down. My heart shattered. I feel so... Empty... I never thought that i am gonna smile and laugh again.  The day i found you at this beach i feel complete but knowing you're not mine anymore make me sick. I know i'm fucked up so bad. The day i found my son at the park without knowing it is my son, i feel like my life is slowly complete. That make me want to search for you so i... Stalk you?" I said and look up at her as she chuckled with tears in her eyes. "When we met at the cafe and when i drive Jungsoo to school with you i couldn't be happier. I feel so complete. I'm so glad that you forgive me for what i've done. I'm so sorry for not being there for you, for being bad husband and dad and for making you sad. I know that you already forgive me. I know that i already meet you and my son. But i still feel incomplete. So tonight, right now, on this beach i'm going to make my life perfect and complete again. I'm gonna make you mine again. Lee Jieun..." I said and look up at her who is crying while looking at me. I smile soothingly and take a deep breath before saying...

"Will you marry me..."