CHAPTER 3

*Jieun's POV*

"My homework.."

Gosh why Jieun... Why did you sleep so early... But it's not my fault though. I'm tired that's why... Act cool Jieun.

"I don't know..." I said trying so hard to act cool infront of him.

"What the actual fuck Lee Jieun?!! You little--- You ARE gonna regret..." He death glare me and rolling his eyes before leaving my room, slamming my door.

"Haa~~~ Better..."

----| |----

I put on my earphone and started mumbling the lyrics as I walk down the hallways. I don't know why but... I notice that I get more attention than... usual. Not that popular kind of attention but kind of disgust and insulting attention. I ignored them and as I walk further, there my two dumb bestfriend. I went near them as i greet them.

"Hey gu---" I said but they turned away, not looking at me.

"Why are you---" They started to walk away.

Wait what...?! But why...??  Did I've done something wrong to them...? I walk faster and grab Tae's shoulder to ask him.

"Tae what's wro---" He cut me off.

"Shut the fuck up Jieun!! We know everything!! What else do you expect from us..." He yell at me which made me more confused.

"W-what..." I asked confused at their sudden outburst.

"Don't try to act dumb Jieun. You are such a backstabber." This time Yeonjun said. He sounded hurt so much. But the word he just told me has successfully make my heart shattered.

They left me alone there... Dumbfounded. I immediately went to the rooftop to make me feel fine which doesn't work but it did make me feel a way better.

I stood there admiring the student who just came and fooling around. A tears slip out of my eyes.

'What have I do wrong...' I mumbled.

As time past, i am now crying my hearts out. I roll myself up and put my heads into my palms.

'Now i've lost my only two bestfriend in this school and life...'

It hurt me more that i'm loosing them without knowing the reason.

I think i'll just go home...

----| |----

A week later

*Jimin's POV*

I smiled proudly knowing what i've done. She deserve it anyway. I walk and there i see Jieun....

She's not alone though she is with her bestfriend but seems like they hated her. After a while they talk, they left her. She run somewhere and i feel like i need to follow her but no... I'm not... It doesn't matter anyways.

I continue walking to my class.

----| |----

I was kinda suspicious... Why Jieun is not here... Where the hell is she...?!

"Park Jimin focus..." The teacher said but i just rolled my eyes at her.

She continue teaching but my mind still on her... Why is she not in class yet...?!  Arghh... Park Jimin why did you care...?!

I looked over at Taehyung. He somehow looked worried. His mouth is mumbling something that i don't understand since i'm at the back.

----| |----

Bell rang meaning school end. I went towards my locker and put my things inside. After that i closed it. As i closed i glance over to Taehyung... He look gloomy and sad... He kinda looks hurt to...

"Am i that harsh..." I mumbled but i quickly shrugged it off and went back home.

As i was walking while wondering something, someone called me.

"Oppa~~~" Oh my her sweet voice... I miss it...

She run to me and hug me... Yes she is my girlfriend, Choi Mina. She is indeed beautiful and i'm so lucky to have her and love her.

"Mina-ah~~~" I said while hugging her.

"Yah... Let me go... I might die because of suffocating..." She said as i chuckled.

"Mina... Wanna go out for a date??" I asked her. Her face lit up and nodded happily.

"Why are you sooo cuteee~~~" I said as i pinch her pink cheeks and ruffles her hairs.

"Yah.. You're destroying my hairs.." She pouted.

"I'm sorry babe..." I said cheerfully and kissed her cheeks.

Then I decide to walk her home. We are going for a date so she gonna go change first and after she already change, we walk to my home and it's my turn to change. After that we went for our dates.

----| |----
*Jieun's POV*

"Who are you...?" I asked confusedly while looking around and it just colorful flower everywhere.

"Where am i...?" I asked looking at the boy. But his face not clear though. It was blur but he was indeed handsome.

"This is your home... But you are not going to called this a home yet." He said and i carefully sitted next to him.

"Then who are you..." I asked him again.

"I am---" He almost tell me about himself but suddenly it was all black and all i can hear is someone calling my names again and again.

"Jieun... Please wake up... Please don't leave me..." He beg me.

I opened my eyes slowly and the person let out a gasp as he hug me.

"You... You're awake..." He said a bit relief.

"T-tae why are you here..." I asked him and looked around i'm at my childhood park.

"I was worried for you..." He said which made me mad and kind of happy as well.

"What do you mean worried...?! Y-you ignore me fir weeks, you don't care that i was being bullied, you insulr me then you came and tell me you was worried. What the fuck Tae...?! I... I---" I burst out at him and at last i ended up crying.

Taehyung hug me tighter and i get out of his grip.

"Jieun i'm sorry it just that I---" i cut him off.

"What Tae?! How could you... I cried my eyes out knowing i've lost my bestfriend and after those harsh word you've told me. And now you just asking for forgiveness...??  Just like that?!" I yell at him and i heard a sob from him. I doesn't regret any shits i say towards him. After a while i run away from there.

----| |----

I opened the door and the house was really dark. I closed the door behind me and was about to walk a way when...

"Where the hell did you go Lee Jieun...?"