CHAPTER 19

Jimin's POV

After fetching Jungsoo and bring them back to their house, i drove to Yoongi's house. All the BTS member is there and i want tell them my plan.

I park my car and knock on the door. Tae opened the door and he greet me.

"Hey Jimin..." He said and i smile before i get in and he closed the front door. We walk to the living room and there they are some are playing games and some just talking. They look at me as they notice me.

"Where are you just now??" Jungkook ask making me grins.

"Can you all help me??" I said making they all raised an eyebrow.

----| |----

"So you want to suprise her??" Namjoon said as i nod.

"I need you all to help me please...." I said and J hope nod his head.

"Yes we can help you..." He said and i look at him with my puppy eyes.

"But you must treat us chicken tonight..." He said making all of them cheered.

"Yeah hyung treat us and we will help you..." Jungkook said and i rolled my eyes.

"Yeah yeah whatever so you all will help me??" I said and they all nodded. I smile and took out my phone ordering chicken.

"Thank you Jimin... You know we were all so broke to buy chicken..." Taehyung said and hug me.

"I know you are lying bitch..." I said and he grinned.

After a few minutes, the chicken arrive. That night we eat and have fun. Tomorrow i'm going to surprise Jieun. I'm going have her back in my life along with my child.

When i told the members about my child, they all just fake cry and said that i already grown up and that they can become uncle. They also arguing about being the best uncle. I face palm myself. They are all stupid but they are a great friends of mine. They are my family.

----| |----

Jieun's POV

I walk with my son at the park because today Jungsoo said he don't want to go to school so i let him. We walk at the park but i feel someone is watching us. I look back and there's no one. I look in front and shocked that Jungsoo is no where to be seen. I panicked and before i could walk away to find Jungsoo i black out.

----| |----

I wake up with me hands and my feet being tied to a chair. That place is dark but there's only one light which is above me. I struggle to get out but i can't. I look around and theres nothing i can't do. I wondered where is Jungsoo. I'm so worried.

Suddenly, the door opened and one man wearing all black with a mask come in. I look at him as he approach me. He stood infront of me.

"W-who are you?!" I said, panicking a little.

"Me... I'm your kidnapper..." He said with a deep voice making me gulp.

"What do you want from me?! Where is my son?!" I shouted at him but he just shrugged.

"I want you... And your son?? He is okay..." He said and worried. If sonething happen to my child i'm gonna kill this bitch with my bare hands.

I glared at him as he leaned in. Our face are so close.

"You know i love you..." He said looking at me in the eyes. I look at his eyes and it's kinda familiar.

"If you love me then let me go asshole..." I said quietly making him scoffed.

"If i let you go, of course you would ran away from me baby..." He said while caressing my cheeks. I don't know why but his touch... It's familiar.

"Don't touch me..." I said glaring at him but he just laugh.

"I've touch you baby... So many times..." He said sent shivers down my spine. I gulped.

"If you want to be free and meet your son, you better wear this..." He said and clap his hand. Suddenly, theres a women walk in with a dress on her and put it on the bed next to me.

"Wear this... Later my man would take you somewhere..." He said and switch the light on making me squinted my eyes. He left me there with the women as the women get release me from the roped.

"Wear this okay..." She said softly and smiled so i smiled back. She walk out of the room leaving me there.

"I have no choice..." I said before wear that dress and let my hair fall on my shoulder. I look in the mirror and damn... This dress is beautiful.

I look around the room and opened the window. I look down. Wow... It so high. This is like five star hotel or something.

I flinched when someone knock on the door. I walk to the door and open it.

"Who are you??" I ask the man wearing all black and mask.

"I'm going to take you somewhere... Come on..." He said and i nod.

We walk to the elevator and he push the ground floor. When the elevator stop we walk out of the hotel lobby.

He guide me to the limo and we get inside. I sit beside the guy who have blond hair and the guy with brown hair. In there, there is four more guys wearing the same like the guy beside me. The limo started to move to god no where.

"Where are you taking me??" I ask the guy with the blond hair.

"Shut up..." He said and i shut up.

After a few minutes, the limo come to stop. They quickly get out of the limo along with me. When i walk out the things that i see is just forest. But it is weirdly familiar. Damn am i that old.

'Are they going to kill me here??' I thought and gulped.

The guy who have grey hair grab my hand and drag me somewhere. He stop and one more guy come and closed my eyes with clothes.

"W-what are you guys doing?!" I said panicking. He shush me and grab my hand walking somewhere. I didn't see anything nor hear anything. Suddenly i hear some waves. I am at the beach??

'Where are they taking me...' I thought and continue to pray to god.

"Ready..." He said and released the clothes that are covering my eyes.

I opened my eyes and i gasp.

Jimin standing with his suit on and Jungsoo stand next to him. There are candle and rose leading me to the table. I walk to him and look at him.

"What is this??" I ask as he just smile.

He hold my hand and pulled the chair out making me sit on it. Jungsoo is holding a book and he dressed like a waiter. Jimin sit infront of me and Jungsoo put the menu on the table.

"Today i am your waiter..." Jungsoo say in a cute voice making me chuckles and walk away leaving me and Jimin alone.

Jungsoo come with a two wine glass and place it on the table. He smiled at me and i smile back. I look at Jimin and he still have that smile of his making it creepy.

"Don't look at me like that it's creepy..." I said as he laugh.

"Sorry..." He said and suddenly Jin hyung come with two plate of steak in his hand.

"Enjoy the meal..." He said and place the steak infront of us.

"Jimin why are you doing this??" I said making he look up at me.

"Shushh... And enjoy.." He said and continue to eat.