CHAPTER 18

"How are you doing Jieun..." He said smiling at her genuinely. Just one smile already making her go weak. Jungsoo who is eating happily stop eating looking at her mom.

'Why did eomma become like this??' He thought in his head but continue to eat.

"Ermm... O-okay i'm fine..." She stutters and look away. Why did she change so fast. Few days ago she act so tough but now she is so shy. Jimin chuckled and smile.

"Hey, i don't bite you know..." He said feeling satisfied to look at her wife being so shy when she act so different the others day.

She lost in her own world.

'Ugh, he just want me to be weak right... I'm just being like this because Jungsoo is here...' She thought and pout ignoring Jimin who look at her in awe.

"Hey, why are you pouting" Jimin said making her snap out of her thought and go all red.

"I-i'm not pouting..." She said making he chuckled.

"J-jungsoo faster eat, you need to go to school..." Said Jieun and look at Jungsoo as he nod his head finishing his pancake.

As soon as Jungsoo finish eating, Jieun stand up holding her son hand walking out of the cafe. Jimin smirk as he follow them walking out of the cafe.

"Jieun!!" He shouted as Jieun look at him.

"Want a ride??" He ask and as Jieun want to answer Jungsoo cut her off.

"Yes uncle Chim let's go..." He said and walked away with Jimin making Jimin smirk looking at Jieun who is pouting that her son choose him against her. Jimin walk to Jieun.

"Let's go..." Jimin chuckled, grabbing her hand and drag her to his car. He opened the door for her and she got in the passenger seat. Jungsoo sit at back seat. Jimin sit in the driver's seat and started the car.

"Ready babyboy..." Jimin said turning to his son as the boy grin.

"Yes!!"

Jieun just sit there in embarrassed. She kinda happy looking at Jimin and his son together. 

"Why the hell did i walk today..." She mumbled and Jimin turned to her.

"You said something??" He said as Jieun widen her eyes and quickly shook her head.

'Why am i so weak??' She thought.

Jimin actually heard what she said but just want to tease her. He loved seeing her blushed when he teased. He started to drive to Jungsoo school as Jieun show him where.

"Bye uncle Chim!! Bye Eomma!!" The boy said and walked out of the car and run to his school.

Now it just Jimin and Jieun. Jieun just looked out of the window as Jimin stared at her. It is getting more awkward so he started.

"Why didn't you tell me about Jungsoo??" He said making she snap her head towards him.

"You're the one who didn't want it" She said making he sigh.

"I'm sorry..." He said quietly as Jieun look at him.

"I'm sorry for everything... For kicking you out.. For not be there when you need me... For not appreciate you... For everything i have done..." He said with full of regret making his eyes teared up. Jieun eyes soften looking at this side of him.

Just now he is being his cheerful self and now he is being so fragile.

Jieun hold his hand before smile and said.

"I already forgive you but i don't think i can love you like before..." She said softly and widen her eyes when Jimin hug her tightly. She is missing this. She feel so complete when she with him.

"T-thank Jieun ah..." He said and continue to cry on her shoulder as she just pat his back calming him down.

"I-i'll make you love me again... Like how you used too..." He said and pulled out of the hug looking straight into her eyes.

She lied that she cannot love him back the way before. She actually love him more than before and really want to have him by her side. She want to wake up with him on the side. She want to hug him and kiss him everyday. She want to show him love and want to live with him. She want to look at him playing with Jungsoo and she want to look after Jungsoo with him. She want to did everything with him for the rest of her life. She love him so damn much.

I love you Park Jimin...

----| |----

Jieun's POV

I walk beside Jimin at the park. He said he wanted to win my heart back but he already did it. Now i feel complete.

"Jieun... You're okay??" Jimin ask looking at me.

"Urmm yeah i'm fine..." I said and just shrugged.

"You know i miss this... This place also hold many memory... Walking at park with you by my side... You know i'm so fucking regret for what i did in the past... I just didn't think straight..." He said for the third time making me sigh.

"Jimin it's okay..." I said and look around. Yep, this place really hold many memory. This is the place Jimin stole my first kiss. The kiss Taehyung took is my second kiss. I still remember that day. The day he stole my first kiss.

Flashback

I sit on the bench and relax myself. This is the place that can make me feel relax and chill. I look around and look at the kid who is playing with his friends. I really loves kid. They makes me smile. I continue to look around when someone sit next to me.

"You here alone??" I look to my right and found Jimin sitting next to me. I don't really talk to him at school so talking to him now making me a little bit nervous.

"Urmm y-yeah..." I said and he look at me.

"You want to walk..." He ask me and i shook my head as no.

"No thanks..." I smile and look away when he look at me. He continue to stare at me as i just look everywhere else avoiding eyes contact.

"Hey let's go there..." He said and grab my hand dragging me to the ice cream truck.

"What flavor??" He ask and smile making me blush.

"Urmm... It's okay i don't want---" I said but he just ignored and ordered one chocolate ice cream. He hand it to me and i take it.

"I don't want to trouble you though..." I said and he grab my hand dragging me to the bench.

"You don't trouble me..." He said and sit in the bench. I sit beside him and look down while licking my ice cream.

'Why am i so nervous??' I thought.

"Hey, look at me..." He said making me look at him. He look deeply in my eyes. I froze when he leaned in and lay his lips on mine making me drop the ice cream. I don't know what to do so i just kiss him back. Suddenly his phone vibrate. He pulled away and answered his phone. He walked away just like that leaving me dumbfounded.

That day is the day i fall in love.

I fall in love with you Park Jimin...