CHAPTER 4

*Jimin POV*

'Where the fuck is her?!' I thought.

I was waiting beside the door, leaning my back on the walls as i look at my watch.

When all of a sudden the door opened. I waited till her closed the door fully then I ask sternly.

"Where the hell did you go Lee Jieun..."

She kinda flinch at my sudden appearance but... What she said next isn't what I expected.

"Where am I?! You did this isn't it...?! How could you... I lost my two bestfriend and it just because of your homework that I didn't do?! I'm tired of you... Can you stop disturbing my life?? I'll get out of your house tomorrow morning..." Her voice cracked at the end.

Her words stab my hearts. Oh yes i'm over reacted just because she didn't do my homeworks. I spread false rumors about her stabbing her bestfriend back. Yeah now I feel so guilty. I know her so well. She is one of my ex girlfriend tho. But she.. She said she is moving out..? No no no... I'm not letting that happens.

"Wait and see Jieun... No one is going out..." I smirked.

----| |----

The sun shines through my window as i slowly opened my eyes, hearing my phone's ringtone. I rolled to the nightstand and picked up my phone, still sleepy.

"Hello??"

"Oh Jiminie~~~ today i want you to meet someone okay... Don't be late..." My mom said.

"But mom~~~"

"No but... Bye chim~~" and she hang up.

I groans as i get of the bed and went to take a bath.

After i'm done taking a bath, i went downstairs, shirtless beacause it's hot here.

I go to the fridge and take out a bottle of water and drank it but spit out i heard someone shouting.

"Ahhhh!!! Put your shirts on..!!! Jimin put it on!!!" Jieun yell at me as she hid her faces in her hands.

I smirk and go closer to her.

"You like these abs right..." I said.

She quickly shook her head and look on the other sides. I grab her waist bringing her closer. I smirked even more seeing her face all red. I lean in and whispers in her right ear...

"You'll see more from this..."

I saw her eyes widen as she pushed me away. I laughed out loud while shook my heads left to right.

"Ahahah i'm kidding okay..." I said and went upstairs to get ready.

*Jieun's POV*

As soon as he left, i let out a relief sigh and went out for a walk.

----| |----

I went to my favorite lake and walk around till I bumped into someone. I looked up and it's Jungkook that I bumped just now.

"Oh you okay??" He asked slightly chuckled.

"I'm okay..." I smiled.

"Wanna walk together...??" He asked me.

"Urmm sure why not..." I giggle at his cute attitude and went for walk with him. We were walking while talking when he asked one question.

"Jieun do you have a boyfriend..??" He asked hesitantly.

"Urmm no... Why..??"

"Nothing just asking..." He answered and just continue to walk.

We were walking quietly enjoying the nature, when all of a sudden, he intertwined his hand with mine and continued walking like nothings happen. My heartbeat was beating so fast. I looked at our intertwined hands and smiled.

It's late so we decide to go home. He bid our goodbye and i went home.

----| |----

I sigh as i plopped down on the sofa. It's good to have a walk with him. I smiled.

I opened the TV and watch k drama. Suddenly someone sit beside me. I look to my right and found Jimin sitting close to me--like too close--I felt uncomfortable so i move a bit... But he moved closer. I move again and he did the same more closer... Until the end of the sofa.

"Erm J-jimin can you move a bit..." I asked him.

He just look at me deeply and sigh. He moved away for a bit, giving a space between us.

"Can you do me a favour..." He asked me.

"What is it??"

"Marry me"

----------------------------------

Okay i know it's short... I'm sorry... 👀💜 thanks for reading...