CHAPTER 11

Jimin's POV

I wake up slowly as i feel my head is spinning abit. I sit up on the bed and put my face in hands.

"Urghh... Did i really drunk yesterday..." I sigh as i rubbed my face.

I stand up and slowly walk to the bathroom.

----| |----

I walked downstairs as i dry my hair with the small towel. I walk to the kitchen and found Jieun eating her breakfast. I stared at her and look that her face was gloomy and real sad. I walked closer and as she realize i'm there, she quickly stood up, going upstairs and slammed her bedroom door.

"What's wrong with her..." I mumbled and slowly make my ways towards the kitchen.

----| |----

I was watching TV when i noticed she walks to the kitchen. I smiled abit.

"Maybe i can play with her a little..." I mumbled smiling.

I walked to the kitchen and found her making a coffee. I walked behind her but she just ignore me which made me mad.

"Lee Jieun don't ignored me..." I shouted at her but she is still ignoring me. I walked to her and grabbed her hands but it is a little bit to harsh that the cup of coffee falls on her feet.

She yell in pain and hold her feet as i stood there speechless. I was about to help her when she stand up and walk upstairs, limping while crying. I sigh and i started to picked up the piece of glass and clean up the mess. I walked to her room and opened her door slowly.

[Play 'Let Go - BTS' or '4 O'clock - V & RM' from your playlist]

'She's not here...?' I thought and look around her bedroom. Suddenly there's a thud in the bathroom.

I opened the door and widen my eyes, founding the most heartbroken scene ever.

Jieun laying lifeless on the floor in a pool of blood.

----| |----

Jungkook's POV

I was worried for Jieun. She has been avoiding me and staying at home saying she is busy and all. If she meets me, i always saw her bruised on the cheeks, hands and neck. When i ask her, she would say that she is being clumsy and all. Me, of course never believe it.

Today, i have nothing to do so i just stayed at home and watched some movies. Somehow, i felt worried for Jieun.

After an hour watching movies, my phone vibrate and i look at the caller ID.

Seokjin hyung??

I picked up the phone and was greeted by sobbing.

"Urmmm... H-hyung?" I ask confusely.

"J-jungkook ah come h-here at Seoul h-hospital... J-jieun..."

I hang up on him as i put on my hoodie and run to my car. I started the engine and drove off in the full speed.

I know something was wrong with you Jieun...

----| |----

Jimin's POV

I sat down on the chairs out of emergency room as tears stream down my face. I kept on praying that she'll be alright. I can't even look at my hyungs who were crying as well.

"Be strong for me Jieun ah... Don't leave me... Please let me love you again... Love me please..." I mumbles through the tears and keep on mumbling the same things.

"Hyung..." Jungkook come at the fulls speed and look at Tae then me.

"W-what h-happen to her..." He ask as Taehyung grabs his hand walking away.

I sigh and bury my face in my hands.

"This is all my fault..." I mumbled as tears by tears slipped out of my eyes.

"You son of a bitch!!!" Jungkook yell making his way at me and grabs me by my collar.

"This is all you fault isn't it... You abuses her!!" He continue to yell and was about to punch me as Namjoon hyung stand up and stop him.

He glares at me and walked away with Namjoon hyung.

'I deserve the punch...' I thought.

----| |----

No one's POV

"Where am i??" She look around and realize she have been here before. She look at the boy and walked to him. This time his face is clear and it's her childhood bestfriend who died three years ago due to car accident. Jieun gasp and quickly hug him as he hug her back.

"J-jihoon..." She said softly.

He chuckled before he let her go.

"Jieun you can't be here too long... You have to fight down there and be alive again... You're not ready to come here..." He said calmly.

"Why...?? I want to be here with you... I don't want to suffer there..." She said and look at him sadly.

"You can face it all Jieun... You're strong enough to fight back... Go now..." He said.

"No!! I don't want to... Please don't leave me alone..." Jieun said as tears welled up her eyes.  

"You are strong girl Jieun... Go..." He said as he slowly faded.

Meanwhile...

"I'm sorry... She lost too much blood.. We don't think we can save her..." The doctor said, guilty, while looking at Jimin with sad eyes.

That times he knew, it wouldn't be the same without you.

"I wanna see her!!" He yelled and bursted in the room as the doctor walked away.

The sight of you on the bed, lifeless, makes him bursted into tears as he slowly approaching her. Jimin held her hands in his tightly and looks at her with teary eyes.

"Jieun ah... Don't l-leave me... P-please... D-don't leave m-me a-alone... I-i... I can't b-bear the pain Jieun ah!!" He said loudly as he hold her hands tighter not letting it go.

"I-i'm so s-sorry Jieun ah..." He said between tears. He look at her pale face and cry even more. The tears dropped one by one on her hands as Jimin was sobbing like crazy.

Suddenly, her hands tightens on his. He widen his eyes looking at you who is slowly opening your eyes. He sigh in relief and quickly pulled you into a tight hug, crying on her shoulder.

She was speechless but hugged him back.

"Don't... P-please don't leave me... D-don't leave me a-again... Promise me you will never leave my side..." He said desperately and it is breaking your heart seeing this sight of him.

"I'm sorry Jimin... I don't think I can't keep the promise... I'm sorry... I'm ready to let go..."