CHAPTER 15

Jieun's POV

I opened my eyes as my son jumped on the bed.

"Eomma wake up!! Wake up!!!" He shout as he jumped on the bed with his little leg.

"Squishy, don't jump on the bed please...." I said still sleepy. I always call him Squishy when i want him to do something for me. And of course it's work.

"But mommy someone is knocking the door..." He said cutely. I look at my phone and it's still early.

"Really honey??" I ask him as he nodded his head. I stand up and rub my eyes while walking to the front door.

"Yes..." I trailed off as i stop rubbing my eyes and look at him in shock.

"H-hyunmin oppa..." I whispered and hug him tightly.

"J-jieun..." He hug me back. After a while we pulled away.

"B-but how??" I asked him in whisper. He look at me and smile.

"Let's h-have a talk shall we??" He smile sadly. I closed and lead him to the living room and we sat on the couch. Jungsoo come running to me and sit on my laps. He look worried because he see me cry.

"Mommy why are you crying??" He asked softly and wiped my tears.

"Nothing honey... Now look this is uncle Hyunmin..." I said while smiling. He smile and look at Hyunmin.

"Uncle Hyunmin..." He said and walked to my brother.

"Jieun you have so many things to explain..." My brother smirked.

Yes... Hyunmin is my real big brother. He must go to Paris since my parents force him to. Why?? Because before that he is an asshole. He always hurt people except for me. He loves me so much. He has punched one guy until he git amnesia. Yep he is that strong. I loves him but my parents wants me to stay away from him. And now he's back.

"So Jieun how is mom and dad doing??" He ask as he smile and tickled Jungsoo abit making him giggles.

"They're fine... I think they already forgive you..." I said making he smile.

"Uncle Hyunmin let's go and play... Uncle Gureum just buy me a new toy..." Jungsoo said and started to clenched his fist and stomped his leg cutely. He has Jimin's habit.

"Okay okay... But wait a minute okay..." He said making Jungsoo nod and walked to his room.

"Who is Gureum and i don't know you are married..." He said as i explain everything about Gureum but i didn't say anything about Jimin. He nod his head.

"So where is your husband??" He ask while looking around.

"Urmm oppa..." I said making he look at me. I explain to him about Jimin and he frown.

"What the hell is wrong with that guy?!" He said and shook his head a little.

"Where is him right now??" He asked me.

"I-i don't know... After that incident i never see him again... Gureum is the one who always there for me and help me with Jungsoo..." I said and tear up remembering the event.

I remember how it happened. I remember how i cried that night and after those incident i still cried at night missing him. Yeah i know i shouldn't have miss that asshole but i can't help it...

I miss him...

My brother look at me worriedly as a tears slid down on my cheeks. He wiped my tears making me look up at him.

"Don't cry Jieun... He doesn't deserve your tears.." He said as he hold my hand and smile making my heart warm.

Suddenly someone knocked on the door. I ask My brother to go and play with Jungsoo as i go and opened the door.

I opened the door and there stood Gureum with a big smile on his face.

"Hi sis..." He said cheerfully.

"Hi Gureum... So what brings you here??" I ask him as he pout.

"So i can't go and see Jungsoo now..." He look at me with puppy eyes.

"Wait no... I means why... Why..." I said as he chuckled.

"It's okay... I'm kidding..." He said and walk past me inside the house. I followed behind him and closed the door as he looked around.

"Where is my baby Jungie..." He said cheerfully. I look away.

"Urmm he... Is in... His room---" I said and when i look back at him he's gone.

"Gureum?" I said and go to Jungsoo's room and see Jungsoo is playing with his toy on a mat while Gureum and Hyunmin oppa is having a talk. I approach them and Gureum look at me.

"Jieun why you never told me about your brother??" Gureum ask me and pout.

"Sorry... I was waiting for the right time..." I said and Gureum nod.

"Hey Gureum why don't you  go out with me later... You know boys talk..." Hyunmin oppa said and whispers and the end. I guess they already get along.

"Yeah sure..." Gureum smile.

----| |----

"Bye uncle Gureum... Bye uncle Hyunmin..." Jungsoo wave at them as they wave back and drive away.

"Eomma let's go inside..." He said and pull my hand. I close the door and we sit on the couch.

"Eomma... If i ask you don't be mad okay??" He ask looking at me.

"Okay..." I said softly.

"Promise??" He brings his pinky up and look at me. I smile and intertwined our pinky.

"Promise..." I said as he continue.

"Where is appa??" He ask making me widen my eyes. I know one day he will ask me this question. I sigh.

"Your appa..." I trailes off. He look at me.

"Your appa is so far away... He needs to work baby..." I said as he look at me.

"Really... When is appa going back..." He ask making my heart stop.

Yeah... When??

When are gonna come back and search for us??

When are you going to accept Jungsoo??

When are you going to truly love me back??

When??

When Jimin....

"Mom?? Mommy!!" Jungsoo called for as i snap out of my thought.

"Why are you crying again??" He ask worriedly and wiped my tears. I don't even know that i am crying.

"N-nothing baby... Now go upstairs and sleep..." I said as he nod his head and walked to his room. I walked upstairs and go straight to my room. I sit on my bed and take a photo from my night stand drawer. It's a photo of me and Jimin. We are hanging out with BTS and Jimin is piggy back me in that photo. I smile as a tears drop on the photo.

'When are you going to search for us?? I wanna go to you but you must've hate me and Jungsoo... You know i love you... I need you to love me please...'