Capítulo 1

I wake up screaming from a nightmare. This one is different from all the others, seemed very real, and the hell fire was burning me alive. The same blonde guy was in this one too, he seems to appear in all of my nightmares, he ends up always dying with me too.

"Time to wake up." I say to myself. School is another hell to be.

I've been friend with Sabrina, Roz, Theo and Harvey since elementary school. We're inseparable, until Sabrina went to the Academy of Unseen Arts, and then became Lucifer's daughter and lost Nick to Hell, and Harvey and Roz started dating. Now I spent more time with Theo or Brina, when she's not at the academy.

...

"Come on, Brina. You spent all morning in here." Harvey says to our friend, which denies to leave Hell front door.

"Just one more." She pleases.

We all allow it without saying a word. She just lost her boyfriend, and I know how bad can it be losing someone you love. I lost my parents when I was a child, and grew up with my grandma, who recently passed away this year, leaving a teenager alone. I didn't told the truth to my friends, I told them that a distant aunt was taking care of me, which was a lie.

"Brina." I say softly. "We can try again later, I'll come with you." I promised. She nods, and hug me.

"I found a way." Sabrina tells me. I was on the library studying for math. "I know how we can save Nick." Hers eyes are so shinning with hope.

"Then I will help you." I nod. I, too, was a witch, but I grow up away from the magic world, my parents hided me from everyone, and raised me as a mortal. The only people who knew where my friends, and Sabrina taught me some spells, mainly for protection.

"Thank you." She hugs me.

"I will follow you until Hell Brina, you're my best friend." I tell her and she smiles.

"Are you ready for this?" She asks, and we all nod. "Let's go save Nick." And like that we enter a portal.

We end up in a beach.

"Well I was not hoping Hell to be this relaxing." I mock.

"It isn't." Harvey points to a board when you can read The Shores of Sorrow.

We see a blonde guy near a sand castle with a white shirt waving in his body.

"Hi. We're looking for Lilith. Uh Madam Satan, Queen of Hell. She's in Pandemonium, if you happen to know the way." Sabrina says.

"All blood flows to Pandemonium. Follow the blood-red road where it flows, and there you'll find the throne of Hell." The mysterious guy answers her.

"Thanks. And you are?" Sabrina asks and he smiles

"Never step off the road. It's clever you're wearing dead men's shoes, though any demon worth his salt can smell mortal flesh a mile away." He says, smiling. Then he looks right in my eyes.

"Come on. Let's go." Sabrina demands, and I start walking still looking at the mysterious blonde guy. He was so similar to the one in my dreams.