Capítulo 4

"Hello princess." I heard a familiar voice.

"Caliban." I'm surprise when he appears behind me, while I'm seat on my vanity, brushing my hair. "What do you want?"

"I want to make a proposal." He says.

"And why would I listen to this proposal?" I ask, clearly making a challenge to him.

"Because you are all alone in Hell, without friends or support."

"I don't need friends, I'm the Queen."

"You don't look the lonely type."

"And you don't know anything about me."

"Well that can be changed. I'm proposing an alliance."

"What type of alliance?"

"Marriage."

"What?!" I almost choke at his words. "Why would I marry you?! You are crazy."

"Because you have no support here in Hell, it's just a matter of time until the Three kings get a way of get riding of you. But if we would marry, you would have my protection, forever." I stand up for my bench.

"And what makes you think I need your protection? I'm Queen by blood and birth. And if the council tries to make a move against me, I'll kill them all." I say, clearly afraid of my own words.

"That's bold princess. But as far as I know you don't have that power. There are rumors that you weren't training as a witch, and your power is limited." I swallow, afraid of what may happen to me.

"The rumors are fake. I was trained in secret by my parents, powerful witches." I lie. "Challenge me again and I will show you how powerful the daughter of Lucifer is." He smirks at me.

"Maybe by then you heart might have softened for me." He raises his arms and disappears from the fire.

Every time I see Caliban, I immediately remember my nightmare, when both of us are burning together. What does that mean?