Capítulo 14

"We should organize a ball, showing everyone in the nine circles of Hell, their Queen." Lilith proposes.

"A ball?" I frown. "Like a real ball? With the fancy clothes? The slow dances and everything?"

"Yes, Serena. A real, old school, ball." She rolls her eyes at me. I'm totally unaware of the costumes of Hell. "It's about assuming your role as Queen."

"And can I invite my friends?" Lilith rolls her eyes again.

"Fine, invite the mortals, but I will not be responsible for them if they end up as a meal. I will arrange the preparations."

I teletransport myself to Sabrina's room.

"Hi!" I come towards her and hug her. "I have news!"

"Do tell, sister." She smiles saying those words.

"I'm having a ball, and you, Sabrina Spellman-Morningstar, are invited!"

"Wow, like a real ball?"

"Yes! A real-real ball."

"I'm going to need a dress then, fitting a sister's Queen." She smiles, a big real smile that warmed my heart.

"We need to go tell the rest of the group."

"And when will it be?"

"Tomorrow night."

"So soon?!"

"Well, we are witches so, a couple of spells make the castle ready for a big ball." I laugh. "Will Nick come?"

"I guess." She smiles. "He is still affected from the time that Lucifer spent on his mind." She confesses.

"If you need anything, Brina, anything at all, count with me." I put my hand over hers.

"Did you hear from him?"

"No, not yet. Whatever he's planning, he's taking his time." I say, worried. He won't forgive me or Sabrina for what we did to him.

"Let's not worry today, when he decides to appear, we will face him. Together." She assures me. I nod.

The big night has arrived. I've never been in something as fancy as a ball, less alone has the Queen. I'm dressed in a gold, voluminous dress, with black high hells with little flakes of gold. My hair is perfectly waved with my gold locks falling from my head and then secured by bobby pins. My makeup if flawless, like a perfect mask of equally beauty and strength.

My friends come to my chambers before I have to make my big entry at the room.

"You look.. AMAZING!" Roz giggles.

"Look who is speaking." I smile back to her. She is hearing a beautiful red dress, contrasting her dark brown skin.

"You do look beautiful." Theo smiles to me and I hug my closest friend. He's hearing a suit and fits him like a glove. I'm so happy for him. Harvey hugs me too, needless to say that he looks cute and attractive at the same time.

"For you." Nick give me a rose.

"Thank you, Scratch." I smile at him, and he puts an arm around Sabrina. She kisses me in the cheek, and they all leave so I can get ready.