Capítulo 23

I remember seeing myself sitting in the throne, next to Lucifer, but not being in command anymore. It was like I was a spectator in my own body.

Then, a fire storm appeared on the center of the room and I saw Sabrina and the gang. My body shouted a dark spell on them, not doing any warm because of Sabrina's quick reflex. I wanted to scream to my body to stop but it didn't obey me anymore.

Sabrina's aunties and Ambrose appeared before me, putting a no-magic spell around me and grabbing me. Nick and Sabrina were fighting Lucifer while Harvey and Theo were holding Caliban in their arms. In a second I'm no longer at Hell, but in the Spellman's House.

I must have been knocked out for days because I couldn't remember anything after the fight. Ambrose was the first person I could clearly see since that day. He was standing in front of me.

"Serena?" I wanted to nod but I had no control. "You are going to be okay, love."

I looked around me and I was on the middle of a hexagram. Sabrina and her aunties entered the room and put themselves around the hexagram. I understood they were getting ready for a bonding spell. Mine.

When they started chanting, the pain was excruciating, my whole body seemed like it was on fire and needles where trying to enter my bones. I cried for so long and then everything went pitch black.

After waking up for the spell, I was on Sabrina's bed. The girl was sitting on a chair and come towards me.

"Serena? Are you okay?"

"Y-yes." My throat was sour, and the words hurt. "What happened?"

"After the spell, you passed away. It was too harsh for your body." She says with a sad smile on her face.

"Am I okay now?" I ask.

"You are going to be." She tries to smile. "The gang is waiting to see you."

"Tell them to come in." I ask and she nods. Before Sabrina could get up of the bed, the door opened, and they went running towards me.

"I'm sorry we were ears dropping. We couldn't wait." Roz confesses.

"How do you feel?" Theo asks.

"Like I was possessed by a demon." I softly smile and he hugs me.

"We are so glad you are okay, Serena." Harvey says and I kiss his cheek.

"For a second you scared the hell out of us." Roz says. "Bad choice of words..."

"It's okay." I guarantee. "How did you escape?" I ask.

"Dorian helped us." Sabrina tells me. "We used one of his paintings as a door to Hell."

"Is Lucifer-"

"Free?" Sabrina finish my phrase. "Yes, we left him there. We are getting ready for a possible attack anytime soon."

"The witches are already prepared for his rage." Roz continues. "We won't let him get to you."

"Guys..." I say. "You did all of that for me?" I loved them but what they did was crazy.

"You stayed in Hell for us, Serena." Sabrina says. "Now it's our turn to protect you." My best friends hug me.

"Hum... Just one thing..." Roz starts to speak. "Caliban is being waiting in the stairs for you to wake up since you two arrived here."

"Yeah, we kinda feel sorry for him." Harvey scratches his neck. "He looks like crap."

"He didn't leave the whole time." Theo continues.

"I don't want to see him." I mumble. "I can't."

"That's okay." Sabrina squishes my hand. "Take as much time as you need. If you want, I can send him away."

"No." I say immediately. "Let him stay, please."

"It's your call." Sabrina assures me.

After the gang left, I asked Sabrina to tell me everything that happened since they saved me from Hell. Apparently, Lucifer hadn't made a move yet, but the coven was protecting the Spellman's House, night and day, waiting for a possible payback.

I felt asleep shortly after Sabrina lay in the bed next to me. I wake up, feeling like I was being watch. Caliban was near me but took a step back when he sees my reaction.

"I didn't want to scare you." He confesses.

"What are you doing here?" I whisper, trying not to wake up Sabrina.

"I had to see if you were ok." He whispers.

"I'm not." Obviously.

"Serena-"

"Don't. I don't want to hear whatever excuse you are going to use."

"I'm sorry." He confesses.

"For what, losing the throne or breaking my trust?"

"For hurting you, Serena. After spending time with you, I canceled the plan, I didn't want to be King by deceiving you."

"If you weren't going thru with that plan you should have told me." I was so mad with him for what he did that all I felt was hate inside me.

"I was scared you would avoid me."

"You were scared that I wouldn't make you King."

"No, Serena, I don't care about being King anymore, I only care about you."

"Why should I believe in you? You already lie once, after I begged you not to."

"Because I will never hurt you again, I swear by my life." He says.

"I can't trust you, Caliban. Not anymore" I say.

"Then I will have to prove my word to you. I hope you know that I do love you." He kisses my hair and leaves the bedroom.