Capítulo 17

It's been a week since I informed Lilith about my decision. She made the preparations to the coronation party. 

Sabrina and the gang weren't happy about my decision. Sabrina's dislike towards Caliban is strong, she doesn't trust him at all, and I had to practically beg so she could give him a change, like I gave Nick when we first met. Her exactly words were: "Fine, but if he makes a wrong move, I'll make hell look like a playground to him.". I guess that having a best friend, who was also my new found sister, had obligations.

I was fully dressed in gold, the favorite color in Hell for important events. My hair was up and the dress covered my entire legs and feet. Only the chest area and arms were visible.

"Remember, never give your power to no one. You are a Queen and queens don't have weakness." Lilith says, before tying my dress. "I hope you won't regret your decision, my Queen." She warns me one last time.

"I'm ready." I inform her.

When I enter the throne room, I see Caliban wearing a black shirt, with his chest out showing the chained black necklace that he always uses, in the middle of the room, with everyone cheering him.

I walk towards him until we are side by side and he grabs my hand, lifting our arms together, in union, making everyone scream. He unlocks our hand and put his new crown on his head and the room is filled with noise.

I can see Sabrina by the corner of my eye. She's in Nick arms, looking at me. I know she doesn't agree with my choice but she's here supporting me, no matter what.

Caliban walks close to me with a big smile and places the queen's crown in my head.

"All Hail Queen Serena!" He screams and everyone cheers.

We walk together to the center of the room to our first dance as king and queen, he takes my hand and swirl me at his arms.

"You look even more beautiful, if that's even possible." He whispers at my ear.

"Thank you." I say. He kisses my face gently.

The party is bigger than anything that I ever see. Everyone comes closer to the throne, where I am sitting and bows. Caliban is talking with the council, where I can imagine that is for congrats him.

"My Queen." I look away from Caliban to the person next to me. Sabrina.

"I'm so happy that you come." I stand up and hug her. "Thank you."

"Anytime." She answers. "I love you, Serena." I almost cry hearing that and I nod, trying not to shed a tear in front of the entire Hell.

"Does this mean you are married to Caliban, now?" Nick asks.

"Yes." I say. Going for lovers to husband and wife was not exactly how I thought our relationship would evolve.

"What I horrible-"

"Nick." Sabrina stops him and I laugh.

"It's okay guys, you don't have to like him, as long as I do." I confess.

"Wow wow wow, I thought this a political move?" Sabrina asks, confused.

"And it is, but I've grown fond of Caliban. Maybe more that I should." I admit.

"And does he feel the same way as you?" Sabrina frowns.

"I don't know."

"I just don't want you to get hurt, Serena. Then I would have to assassin the King of Hell." She smiles, making me laugh.

"I appreciate it." I hug her and she leaves me with Nick and walks towards him. I can only imagine the terrible things she saying to him and ways of torture him. I see him smirking towards me and I have to bite my lips, so I won't smile.

"Take care of her, would you?" I ask Nick.

"Always."

...

When I arrive my chambers, I'm thankful for taking off that dress. I go to my bathroom, filling the bat tube with warm water and laying myself in there. I could stay here forever. I hear a noise and I turn my head to seeing Caliban enter the room.

"Caliban?"

"I hope you are not disappointed for seeing me, Princess." He smiles and starts to unbutton his shirt, revealing all of his muscles. What a heavenly view. After taking off his pants he enters the tub.

"What are you doing?" I lift an eyebrow.

"I'm proving my dedication to my queen." He comes closer and kisses me, pushing me closer to him, until I'm sitting on his lap.

"Shouldn't you be celebrating your new title?" I close my eyes while he kisses my collarbones.

"Oh, I am, trust me." He pushes me even closer and bites my neck gently making me shiver. He bites my bottom lip and puts himself inside me, making me moan.