Capítulo 21

When I wake up, I search for Caliban, that is not by my side anymore. I see the windows for the balcony open and I follow the track to the outdoors. I find Caliban leaning on to the marble sill, shirtless and with his back to the door. I step out and hug him for behind.

"Hey beautiful." He kisses my hands that are on his chest.

"Hi. How do you feel?" I ask him, with my head resting on his back.

"Like I've been stabbed." I can hear his little smile forming.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be, I got to spend the night snugging with my wife."

"In earth if you say we are married probably we will get a lot of weird looks."

"Why?"

"According with society, we are too young to be married, and is not even legal in my age." I smile.

"Really? So, do you prefer if I call you my girlfriend? Is that what mortal kids say?"

"Yes, that's what they say. And to be honest, I do like it a lot when you call me Princess, I guess I got used to."

"Good, because I like it too. Do you want to go to Greendale? To see your friends, and perhaps going to that bar you and your friends go?"

"Dr. Cerberus?"

"Yes."

"I thought you didn't like earth." I shrug my eyebrows.

"And I don't, but I do like you, and if earth makes you happy then it also makes me happy." He kisses my other hand and I smile.

We went to Dr. Cerberus that afternoon, I invited Sabrina and the gang by astral projection. I was getting better at casting spells with the help of Caliban and the intensive study I was doing with Lilith.

"I still can't believe you come." I say, smiling to the handsome blonde guy sitting by my side.

"We are monarchs, we compromise." He smiles, reciting the same words he used when he proposed an alliance between us.

"We sure do." I kiss him softly.

"Ewww guys." Sabrina scoops to the booth.

"Shut up." I give her an annoying look and she laughs. Nick sits next to his girlfriend.

"Where is the rest of the gang?" I ask.

"Roz and Harvey are- hum- having some alone time?" She answers with a strange expression on her face. "And Theo is hanging out with Robin."

"Ohh... So it is just us?" I ask.

"I guess." Sabrina says.

"Well I guess is a double date then..."

"What is a double date?" Caliban asks me.

"Dude... seriously?" Nick asks and Caliban sends him a warning expression.

"Guys, calm down." Sabrina speaks. "A double date is when two couples get together and hang out."

"In Hell we call that an orgy." I almost choke at his words. Nick starts laughing as crazy and the mood got instantly better.

Afterward the meeting, that went better that I was expecting, me and Caliban came back to Pandemonium.

"The mortals are interesting." Caliban says.

"You know their names." I roll my eyes and he smirk.

"Nick and Sabrina."

"You didn't like spending time with them?"

"I like spending time with you." He puts a lock of my hair behind my hear, avoiding the question.

"Oh, very clever." I lift an eyebrow.

"I can show you what more do I like." He smirks and starts kissing me.

I kiss him back and he puts his hands around my waist, lifting me up and putting me down at the library desk. He gently sucks the skin on my neck, leaving little marks, and makes his way to my chest, opening my shirt button by button, slowly.

"Caliban" I moan his name and I see a pleasing smile forming in his lips.

He pulls my skirt from my legs and I grab the bottom of his shirt and yank from his body, showing is perfectly torso. He lays me down at the table and kisses my belly button, making his way to between my legs, opening them. He puts a finger inside me, and I'm already soaked. He smirks and rips my panties apart, introducing another finer inside me, making me groan loud.

"You are already so wet for me, Princess." He whispers and I cry. He starts making circular moves and in and out, making me even more wet.

"Caliban." I moan. "Please."

"I like hearing you begging my name, Serena." He licks my neck, while still with his fingers inside me.

"Please." I beg again and he takes his fingers out of me, and strips his pants out.

"Yes, my Queen." He climbs the table and slips his penis inside me, making me ache against the wood table.

His sweaty body starts to move rapidly inside me, and I can't keep myself quiet.

"The entire castle will hear you, Princess." He whispers in my ear. "I want them to." He finishes the phrase and penetrate me even harder.

I feel the walls of my vagina getting tighter around his member by the movement. I keep moaning his name, while he kisses me hard and fucks me at the same time. I feel myself getting closer to the limit, and I know that Caliban is almost there too.

"Come on, Princess, cum to me." He mumbles and I feel a warm inside me and then another one.

He takes a moment to take himself out of me and lays down on the table. We are both catching our breath again. I'm so exhausted that I barely can move my body. I must have felt asleep from exhaustion because I remember Caliban pick me up and lay me down next to him on his bed. I cuddle around him and close my eyes. I love him.