Capítulo 29

At the dim of the moon I knocked at Caliban's currently room. The door was already open, but he was focus on a book, as always.

"May I come in?"

"Always." He answers and I sit next to him in the bed.

"Why didn't you fight back?" I ask him. I had been thinking about this since our fight this morning.

"I did." He says.

"Caliban."

"Fine. Maybe I didn't want to hurt you."

"You weren't-"

"More that I already did." He finishes his sentence and now I understand. He stills feels guilty for breaking my trust, he is still blaming himself for all the pain he caused him. I already forgave him but I don't think Caliban has allowed himself to be forgiven.

I hold his hand in mine, making him face me. "You already apologize for what you did, and I already forgave you. I know you won't do anything to hurt me on purpose. Not ever again."

"I'm sorry Princess but whenever I'm around you I feel ashamed for what I did. I don't want to cause you more pain. Any kind of pain."

"You won't. I know you won't."

"How?" He asks me with his eyes wet.

"Because I trust you, Caliban." I say.

"I thought you wouldn't be capable of ever doing that again."

"I was wrong. Loving is forgiveness and trusting each other. And I already forgave you. I love you, Caliban and I trust you with my life." I rest my forehead on his and we stayed like that for what seemed hours.
I have missed him so much that I didn't realize I was holding my pain because I was to afraid of losing caliban and if I hated him, maybe the thought of losing him wouldn't be so hard. But I was lying to myself. I have never hated him, I was madly in love with him and I will always be on his side.

I kissed him hard, like I was trying to compensate for all the time lost, and he kissed me back. I start to make a path to his neck and my hands travel around his sit-ups, lowering them to his sensitive area. Before I could reach there he grabbed my wrist, stopping me. I looked at him confuse and he answered without I have to ask.

"I don't want you to think that the only thing I care about when we are together is carnal pleasure. I don't want to lose you again."

"I don't."

He laid us down on the bed and I snuggle myself in his chest. I could feel him breathing and my head moving with every inspiration he made. It felt like home.

The day has finally arrived. I will fight Lucifer for the infernal crown and my throne. I wish I could feel ready or victorious, but I don't. I thought about this all night, I barely could sleep. If Lucifer wins, he will punish every witch for what we did to him, and the mortal realm will suffer for his fury. We are all doom if he wins, so I have to win. But I'm just me, four months ago I didn't even know I was his daughter or a witch, or even part angel. Now I have to face the devil itself and win.

I have to keep everyone safe.