Capítulo 7

"How can she be queen if she doesn't even drag a soul to hell?" One of the Kings try to undermine my reign.

"She will do it." Lilith answers him.

"When?!" The other one asks.

"When I feel like it!" I answer him without patience.

"That's why we can have a girl running Hell, she's moody and untrusted."

"Call me again "a girl" and I will bleed your eyes out." I warn him.

"Serena is going to collect souls. In fact, she's going to collect them today."

I look at Lilith, shocked, what does she thinks she's doing?!

"This is reunion is finished. You can go." Lilith orders.

"What are you doing?!" I demand to know after everyone has left the room.

"I'm protecting your throne!"

"I don't want to collect souls! I don't want to drag anyone to hell!"

"Well Serena, is not about what you want, but about what is needed to protect your crown!" Lilith was right, even if I didn't like it.

"Fine." I mumble.

My first try to drag a soul to hell was terrible. The man had sold his soul to Lucifer to save his daughter from cancer. I just couldn't damn someone to Hell forever for saving his daughter's life. The council wasn't happy about it, if the could they would have me dethroned.

"The next one will be easier." Lilith whispers in my ear.

I was curious to find out what she meant by it. Little did I know.

...

"Pasmatos!" I summon the spell as the ex-serial killer ain't happy about me dragging him. But the spell doesn't work. "What's happening?!" I mumble.

"Oh darling, you should have known not to enter a sealed room." He smiles. The walls were covered by runes anti-magic. He tricked me here. "No." I whisper.

"I guess you will die long before I do." He smirks and leave in the room.

The room starts to get colder and colder by the hour. I'm going to die freezing up in here all alone. I should have told the gang where I was, what I was about to do, but I didn't want to put them at risk. And now where I am. Im start to get sleepy, and every time I fight it, I just get tired and tired. Until I finally close my eyes.

There's a light in the background and a shape starts to appear. It must be an angel to take me to heaven. But why would the Queen of Hell go to heaven? Wasn't I evil?

"Wake up! Serena, wake up!" I recognize that voice, but I'm so cold. "Hell dammit, don't you dare to die on me, princess." It's Caliban. He holds me tight in his arms and wooshes us to Hell. He runs his fingers through my face, trying to bring back the blood to my cheeks.

I feel him putting me in my bed and then his arms are around me again, but this time he feels warmer. He takes me to near the fire and I start opening my eyes.

"You scared me back there, princess." His eyes are focus on mine and they look so worry.

I notice that he's shirtless, that's why I felt him warmer.

"Why did you save me?" I ask slowly. "You could had been King if I died."

"Not like that." He tells me. "I want to be King because I'm worthy, not by letting the Queen of hell dying."

I smile and let me fall asleep in his arms. They were more comfortable than I thought.

"Thank you, Caliban." I mumble as I let me go.

When I wake up, I'm still in his arms, but laying in his bed. His asleep and looks perfect, like an angel. Softly I move away one of his perfect blonde hairs from his face. For a split second I think about how it must feel his lips. But then I remember that I can't nourish this feeling for him.