The brown eyed prince: J.B

Summary: Reader and her friends are at a street festival in Beverly Hills. They are dancing when the reader catches the eye of a bystander.
***

" Y/N! Here!" My friend Kendall handed me a unopened can of coke.

" Thanks!" I told her over the loud music.

Me, Kendall and a bunch of other friends were at a street festival in Beverly Hills and it was a blast. People were dancing as bands played and lights in the streets were bright and colorful.

We were singing along with the music as we danced. Kendall was acting crazy and I just laughed. The backup dancers were throwing beads and coins into the crowd.

Good thing I was wearing sneakers. Kendall had tried to get me into three inch heels that matched my black halter top and ripped jeans. I said that she was insane and put on my Nikes instead.

The band called a break and music started playing in the background.

" Y/N!" I turned and saw Kendall. " The others are lost by the concession stands. I need to get them. I'll be back." And just like that, her blonde hair disappeared into the crowd.

A few songs passed before my favorite song came on. ' Hips don't lie" by Shakira.

Kendall came back and said that the others were going to the bathroom and we started to dance to the music.

We weren't ashamed, but confident in our dancing since everyone else was doing the same. My hips moved in sync to the music and I was living for it.

My eyes wondered the crowds as I danced. A bunch of different faces were mixed into the crowd. Some more pink or tan than the others. Some more rounder and some more angular.

Eventually, my eyes ended up in the gaze of a stranger with beautiful brown eyes. The handsome stranger held my gaze and smirked at me.

I smiled and looked away. My other friends came by and started dancing with us. There was a constant blazing feeling that someone was staring at me and I had an idea who it was.

My eyes searched the crowd, desperate to look into the eyes of the perfect individual. I didn't see them again. I was somewhat disappointed, but continued my day.

Thirst got the best of me and my can of coke was empty in a minute. I excused myself to get some more and I left.

I bought one more coke for myself and sipped the sugary drink on the way back. I disposed the can after finishing it and continued my way back into the crowd.

I bumped into someone and I turned around to see the eye-catching 18 to 19 year old in-front of me. " Sorry."

" It's okay." He said with a smile. Oh gosh. I felt like I could melt. " I'm Joshua."

" I'm Y/N." I smiled back.

The band had returned and was playing a slow song. Joshua peered at me and put his hand out.

" Wanna dance?" He asked like a gentleman.

Considering the fact that he didn't just leave once I bumped into him, I agreed and he pulled me into the crowd.

He placed his hands on my waist and I put mine on his shoulders. We danced.

There was something intriguing about the stranger that was called Joshua. He was charming and was polite. His hair had marvelous curls and his eyes were a deep bowl of honey when reflected off the lights. Such beautiful eyes he had.

He kept eye contact the whole time as we danced. He twirled me around the last note of the song. I wanted nothing more than to stay where I was.

He looked uncertain about something and as the last note hit, he leaned down and kissed my hand delicately.

Is he a prince or something? Cause that was smooth.

" Do you think I could get your number?" He asked kindly.

So at the end of the night, in the car with my friends, I now had a contact in my phone named:

Joshua🥰

But what I really saw was: Joshua, the brown eyed prince 👑

This is freaking adorable. 🥺🥺🥺 hope you enjoyed. 💙💙💙