Love is strong: J.B

Summary: A bunch of fluff between Joshua and the reader!

***

" Stoppppp!" She giggled.

" No!" I continued to tickle the life out of her.

" Josh! Stop!"

" Say uncle."

" UNCLE! UNCLE!"

I stopped tickling her. She let out a breath of relief and giggled.

" You are too much Josh."

" I know." I admitted.

Ding!

" Yes! Cookies are ready." Y/N cheered happily.

She was too cute. Her h/c hair was just as beautiful as her e/c eyes. She was absolutely gorgeous.

We stood up and raced downstairs to the kitchen. I made it there first and pumped my fist into the air.

" Damnit!" She rolled her eyes as she knew that I would get the biggest cookie.

I stuck my tongue out playfully and she did the same. I took the cookies out of the oven and placed them in the freezer.

" Fort time!" I said.

She was already in the living room of my house when I turned around. We build the walls with chairs and blankets and packed the inside with pillows, snacks, stuffed animals and more blankets.

" Start the movies and I'll get the cookies." I smiled as I left the fort.

" Got it!" She said in a sing-songy voice. " I can show you the world!!!!!"

I chuckled at her off key singing, but knew she was just excited to see Aladdin. I took the cookies out and placed all 24 of them into a green plate.

Along with the cookies, I poured two glasses of warm milk. I took the snacks and entered the fort again. If my sisters were here, Y/N and I would have never gotten alone time.

Y/N attacked the plate as soon as I placed it down. The movie started and she cuddled into my chest. I placed my arm around her and we entangled our legs together.

Her hair smelt of lavender and cherry vanilla. It was very comforting. I've never gotten use to being without her. Ever since the show started, I hadn't been able to be here at home with her.

She was 17 and I was turning 19 very soon, but we had a bond that was unbreakable. Yes, we've gotten into fights. Yes, we've never always gotten along. But we always found away around that negative part of us.

Gosh, I love her.

That's all I could say. I love her.

I leaned down and kissed her nose, lightly. I trailed my lips down her cheek, then to her lips and connected them with mine. Her hand came up to my cheek and cupped it.

" I love you so much Y/N/N. Never forget that."

" Love's a strong thing. But I can't say I don't love you back." She whispered before connecting my lips with hers.

It was soft and full of undeniable love. Her plumb, silk like lips never failed to make me fall in love with her all over again. I held her tight, never wanting to let go.

Love is strong. And that's no mistake.

Guess who's in the single club? ^^^ I happen to be the CEO!!'

^^^