I don't dance: R.B

Summary: EJ's younger sister doesn't like to dance because she's always had bad experience with it. Ricky helped her get over her fear when she is casted as Gabriella in the Musical

***

" Come on Y/N! You can at least try. I'll help  you." EJ tried to convince me to practice the steps with him.

" Nope. I was never told that I had to dance. Where in the damn movie does it show that Gabriella dances?" I exclaimed flaring my arms and hands in the air.

" Since Gina put it in." He said.

" Well then, fûck her." I said pouted. " I should just drop out of the musical. Nini or Gina can take the part."

" No." I heard a voice from behind me. " No you can't. You were chosen as Gabriella for a reason. Don't throw all of this away because you feel uncomfortable dancing."

" Really Ricky? Let me talk to my sister." EJ rolled his eyes.

" It doesn't seem to be going well." Ricky snapped back.

" Okay! Okay! Calm down the two of you." I put my hand on EJ's and Ricky's chest, blocking them when EJ almost lunges at him.

" How about you and me try the steps together? I am playing Troy anyways." Ricky smiled at me.

" Never in a million years." EJ hissed.

" He's right. I should practice with him cause news flash, he got the part, not you. So, out." I sassed him and pointed to the exit in the auditorium.

" If he tries anything, I'll snap him neck." He threatened and then left.

" Sorry about that Ricky. He's very protective and annoying at times." I excused my brother.

" It's fine." He smiled.

" So," he broke the silence. " should we start?"

I nodded hesitantly. He took my hand and took me to the middle of the stage. I think he felt how tense I was and he looked at me confused.

" Why don't you like to dance?" He asked.

I gave a him a weird look. All he did was raise his eyebrow. I sighed and looked down. " There was an incident."

He listen to me explain the last time I ever danced.

The story goes that I was at my middle school valentine's day dance and it went bad. It seemed that whenever I danced, something had to go wrong. Someone bumped into me and I went face first to the floor and then the food table went down and I was drenched in punch.

He muffled a laugh and I shot him a glare that shut him up. " Wow." Was all he said.

" Yeah. Almost every time I dance, something goes wrong."

" Almost..." he repeated. It took him a second, but then he smiled and pulled me toward him.

" What are you doing?" I asked as my cheeks turned pink.

" We need to slow dance at one point so let's try it."

He showed me how to slow dance and didn't mind that I was rusty and kept denying his help over and over again.

" Nope! I can't do this. I'm leaving." I started to leave for the fifth time when Ricky grabbed my hand and twirl me to him.

I was shocked to say the least when he kissed my cheek. I shut right up.

" Just try please." He asked sweetly.

I sighed, " Oh alright."

I started to follow the steps and he began to dance with me. He twirled me every so often and smiled softly at me whenever I started to tense up.

It was almost like I could hear the music even though there wasn't any. I felt like I was dancing on a cloud. My heart was pounding. I always looked away from his gaze when we made eye contact.

Without warning, he stopped dancing and placed his finger underneath my chin and lifted my face to up. My heart almost stopped when I saw his brown eyes staring at my E/C ones. My hands were unsteady on his shoulders and his body heat due to his closeness was enough to make me melt.

He leaned down and gave me a sweet, chaste kiss on my lips. I closed my eyes. It felt unrealistic.

Ricky freaking Bowen was kissing me. His lips were on mine and moving ever so slightly against them. Ricky Bowen was kissing me and I could barely understand why.

Yeah...I had a bit of a crush on him, but he didn't like me...right? Well, he's was kissing me so I guess I got my answer.

He pulled away and I could still feel his lips lingering on mine. The movement, sensation and texture.

" How's that for something going wrong?" He teased.

" Ha. Ha." I said sarcastically. " Get back here."

I pulled him back in and it only lasted a second or two before, I heard a yell.

" Y/N! RICKY!"

" Oh shît!" I mumbled as I pulled away.

EJ was only a second from tackling Ricky when he tripped and fell on his face.

" How's that for bad luck?" I looked at Ricky and sighed, knowing that this was going to end badly.

A cute Valentine's Day one

A cute Valentine's Day one. ( Somewhat XD)