Bear hugs: J.B

Summary: Reader works as an intern at Disney and is in charge of making the HSMTMTS scene outfits and putting on their makeup.
***

" I need the glitzy shirt, leggings and holographic shoes for Sophia's outfit for scene 26." I told Ryan as we went into Department H.

" Got it. I'll take it to her dressing room." He rushed past me.

" You have ten minutes." I said. I ran out quickly and I wanted to faint. I had so much to do.

High School Musical the Musical the Series was having a live broadcast on Disney Channel and I felt like I couldn't breath. I was only 18, an intern and now in charge of the costumes, makeup and making sure everything in that department was running smoothly. This was only because Margret called in sick.

She was the head of the department and since I was training with her, I was in charge for the day. This day happened to be the biggest one of my nonexistent career.

I rubbed my forehead and forced my feet from Department H to Department A. That's a fifteen minute or so walk, but only a five minute run.

I had almost made it to the set with Ryan sprinting by me when I bumped into someone with full force. " Owww!" We both exclaimed.

" Oh my gosh. I am so sorry. I'm really in my head today." I excused myself.

" Oh it's no big deal." I looked up to see Joshua Bassett, Ricky Bowen in HSMTMTS. The main actor.

" Joshua? You're suppose to be on set. The live scene starts in 10 minutes." I looked at him confused.

" Oh yeah. I was instructed to go looking for
Y/N L/N. She's the head of the makeup and outfit department or something." He said kindly.

" Well that's me. I've been rushing all around here." I sighed. " Damn Margret." I mumbled.

" Great! We need you now!" He took me by my arm and dragged me all the way to the dressing room. " There's been a...malfunction with the outfits."

When Joshua finally let go of my arm, we were in the dressing room. Sophia and Olivia's outfits were on their mannequins. The outfits weren't needed until the finishing act which was in less than 50 minutes. That's when I saw the giant tear in the hem of Olivia's red dress and the snag on Sophia's shirt.

" What happened?" I asked, astonished.

" Oh Y/N! Finally!" The director, Chase Mellon gasped. " The outfits are torn. It was perfect before, but now it's in need of repairing. Ryan will assist you, but you only have 45 minutes. Hurry up."

He walked out of the room and I ran my hand through my hair. I was stressed as hell. I can't do this. I can't. Not in 50 minutes.

" Good luck." A warm hand was placed on my shoulder. I smiled at Joshua as he left the room.

" Okay let's get to it." I sighed. I went straight for Olivia's dress and Ryan to the Sophia's shirt.

I took pins, needles and fabric from the basket and started working. I pricked my fingers so many times and I was ready to pass out from blood loss. I barely finished when the outfits were needed.