Pretty eyes: R.B

Summary: The Reader is Big Red's cousin that is visiting for the summer. The Reader has very pretty eyes and it catches Ricky's attention one day.

***

" Hey Red? Do you have a bandage? I cut myself." I hissed as I sucked on index finger.

" Yeah." He said without looking up from his paper. " Bathroom."

" Thanks." I stood up from my cousin's room and walked to the bathroom.

From behind me, I could hear Big Red chuckle. " Always getting hurt that one. So stupid at times."

" Oh shut up Red!" I shouted from the hallway.

I went into the bathroom and found a bandage in the cabinet. I wrapped it around my finger and sighed in relief.

The intense burning had stopped. I walked out of the bathroom and rubbed my head as I went up the stairs. I focused on my finger all the way up.

Man! That hurt! Why is it always me getting paper cut?

Once I made it up the stairs, I collided with a body. We both fell-- I fell backwards and the other person fell forward. Before I knew it, I was face to face with a stranger. He had brown eyes that enchanted me. His hands were on either side of my head, holding his body up. His face flushed red and his mouth fell open a bit.

" Wow..." he whispered.

At the same time, " Umm..." came out of my mouth.

" UHHHH!" I heard a voice of disgust. " Ricky, please get off of my cousin before I rip your thing off and I'll make sure that it hurts."

" What in the actual fuck?" I blinked fast when he said that.

" Sorry." Ricky said as soon as he realized the position he was in. He got up immediately.

" That's alright." I smiled.

" Ricky, this is my cousin Y/N. Y/N this is Ricky Bowen. He's my best friend." Big Red introduced us.

" Nice to meet you Ricky." I held out my hand.

Are you really that lame? A handshake? My goodness Y/N!

" Uh y-yeah. Nice to see you too." He shook my hand and I felt his callouses. It felt different in my soft hands.

" Okay. All right. You can stop gawking at my cousin. We have summer reading to do." He shoved me into my room-- where we were studying-- and I could tell that he was glaring at Ricky.

" Yeah, yeah." I shooed him away.

Ricky came in and we went back to work. Every few minutes-- possibly seconds--I looked over at the boy with curls and saw him-- as Big Red said-- gawking at me. He stared at me in awe and I blushed every time.

" I'm going to get water." Big Red left the room.

A few seconds passed until I looked over at Ricky. He was staring at me once again.

" What?" I asked clueless.

" N-Nothing. You just have really pretty eyes." He rubbed the back of his neck.

My eyes were a beautiful E/C. They resembled my grandmothers. They had a shine to them no one could explain. They sparkled and seemed like they were almost self-luminous.

" Thanks."

That's when Red walked into the room.

This is kind a cute IG. It wasn't the best, but ehhh. I think I'll make a part 2. Idk. Hope ya'll enjoyed!