Stage Kisses: J.B

Summary: The reader is Josh's ex for about a year now, but they agreed to remain friends and still talked. She got onto HSMTMTS and was playing the second loved interest of Ricky.

***

" But I don't understand. You had Ricky already! let him go!" I screamed.

" I made a mistake! I love him! " Olivia shouted back.

" I loved him before you! I care about him so much more and not only that, but what did you do? You went to a summer camp and got with EJ! Isn't that enough?" My eyed shed tears. " I just want a chance. You had yours."

Silence.

" Anddddd CUT!" The director shouted. " That was perfect. Nice crying Y/N!"

I wiped the tears from my eyes, " Why thank you." I bowed.

" That was amazing Y/N. I didn't expect the tears to be that perfect. Nice job." She nudged me as the hair and makeup crew came and fixed me up.

Me and Olivia had a few "fight" scenes to film today— along with the dance scene— where Nini and Blue ( who's nickname was Smarty) were fighting over Ricky. It was a really good script for season two.

The plot was that Ricky and Blue were best friends in elementary school, but she moved away. They lost connection in eighth grade and it was tragic for both characters.

Blue came back and found Ricky again. She was still in love with him and wanted nothing more than to be with him. Obviously Nini was in the way. The musical was also in the way.

Ricky still had feelings for Blue and had to make a decision. It makes me laugh because in the script Nini is portrayed as selfish bītch and Olivia is nothing, but sweet. Blue was more innocent. It was a way for the audience to choose a side. Blue or Nini.

" Okay! Olivia and Y/N, go to your dressing rooms and get dressed for the school dance scene." We both nodded and went to our dressing rooms.

We spotted Joshua and Sophia heading to their dressing room. They were called to come later in the day since most of the scenes were of Blue and Nini. We waved at them and they waved back.

I stepped into my dressing room and sighed. I was still in love with Joshua. I shouldn't be, but I was. I was in love with him until I found Chase. I found Chase only two weeks after Joshua broke up with me. Joshua broke up with me because he thought he wasn't good enough and he was starting a new show. Chase helped me through heart break and I fell for him.

I walked over to the gold dress and black high heels that stood before me. My outfit for the scene. I placed it on.

Chase was my savior of love in some way. He was perfect in my eyes. He was sweet and genuine. That was until I found him cheating on me with my friend. It hurt a lot since we were dating for six months already. I broke it off for the sake of myself. I didn't want pain again.

A month afterwords, I was casted as Blue on HSMTMTS and I was ecstatic. I told Joshua about it and he was extremely happy. Before we dated, we were really good friends. I never told him about Chase. I couldn't. I felt like I betrayed him.

I sat down in my makeup chairs when the makeup and hair artist came in and started their work. I hadn't read the script for the scene yet, so I started.