Debating: R.B

Summary: Reader and Ricky are in the same debate class and they have a debate the very day he spilled his food on her.

***

" Don't worry Logan!" I assured my friend.

" You rehearsed all your lines right?" Logan asked for the millionth time.

" Yes! I'm gonna to do fine. The debate is on whether uniforms should be put in place or not. Professor Jenkins put me on the no side." I explained.

" Your pitch?" He asked, taking a sip from his water bottle.

" Uniforms stifles individuality." I said as I took a bite out of my sandwich.

" Who are you going up against?"

" Ricky Bowen, I think."

" What?" Logan gasped. " You better be careful. He's amazing at debate."

" Eh. I wouldn't have noticed." I shrugged my shoulders.

The bell rang and both me and Logan stood up to get to debate class. I went to throw out my trash. When I turned around, splat. I gasped.

A whole lunch tray was on me. Milk splattered on me and a huge yellow stain was viewable on my white shirt.

" What the hell?" I yelled.

Two guys. One with red hair and one with brown curly hair stared at me in shock. They had the red tray in both their hands.

" I- Uh.."

" We didn't mean to-"

" Oh shut it." I snapped. " You are so going to pay for this Bowen. See you in debate class." It sounded more threatening then I meant it to be.

They fell silent as Logan and I headed for the bathroom.

" Oh I'm going to tear him apart." I shouted as I took off my shirt. I went to bag and grabbed a new one that I kept just in there just in case.

" You should!" Logan said from outside the bathroom. " I fully support you on that."

I exited the bathroom in a red t-shirt. " Anyways," I smirked. " shall we?"

" We shall. And I grant you permission to demolish him." He smiled.

***

Ricky's POV:

" No. No I'm not going to do that." I shook my head.

" Come on. She should at least be a little intimidated by you. You're the best one in debate class and she shrugged it off." Big Red explained.

" No! I'm not going over there and telling her to be scared of the debate later. That's a dićk move."

" Whatever." He sighed.

The bell eventually rang and we both stood up to throw out our trash. I saw Y/N with her friend Logan. That's when Big red pushed me.