2: DAY IN HELL

"BROKEN PROMISES"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I just got ready to go to school. When I got downstairs my brothers are there.

"I-i'm ready"

"Well then" Namjoon Oppa said while crossing his arms.

"Clean the kitchen before you leave" He added

"But i'll be late to school"

"No one cares. Just clean the kitchen. BYE!" Junkook Oppa said while closing the door behind him.

Looks like i'm going to be late today. Not just late but I guess I will skip 3 subjects for this messy kitchen. It's just that I follow there rules because..

"I love them, forever and ever even when they hate me because of eomma's death. I can still feel their warm heart"

I sighed and started to clean the kitchen.

After 3 hours,

I finished cleaning the messy kitchen and I ran to my room and get my bag and ran again going to the front door.

I closed the door behind me and walked till I reached the school.

When I was facing the school gate, fear is what I felt.

They will bully me AGAIN!

Keep yourself up Kim Y/N. You can do this.

I started walking inside the school and saw my brothers smooching with their girlfriends except for Jin Oppa, Yoongi Oppa and Jimin Oppa because they are still single.

Then.......

They saw me.

And they smirked....

They started walking towards me and said....

"Well well well look what we have here." Said Jungkook Oppa while smirking.

"O-oppa i'm done cleaning the kitchen. I need to go or else i'll be late in my chemistry class." I said not making eye contact with them.

I walked away but someone grabbed my wrist.

"Where do you think your going brat?" Said Namjoon Oppa raising one of his eyebrows.

"G-going to my room"

"Your not going anywhere without your daily beating missy." Said Jimin Oppa while smirking.

They grabbed me and pushed me to the ground and started kicking and punching me.

When they are done, I hurried going to my class and apologized to my teacher for being late AGAIN!

"I'm sorry ma'am" I said looking down so that she won't see my scars.

"It's ok Y/N you can at least rest at home for a month or so. You've been working hard for making assignments and quizes and you are also getting bullied. You should go home and rest. I'll call one of your brothers." Said the teacher.

When she was about to take her cellphone I stopped her.

"M-ma'am it's okay I can go on my own. No need to call one of them." I said

"You need to be healed Y/N. So I should call one of them. It's not like they're the ones who also bullies you right?" she said taking her cellphone.

"You're right they did bully me" I muttered to myself.

"What did you say Y/N?" Said the teacher.

"Oh. N - nothing I didn't say anything" I said.

"One of your brothers are coming." She said.

Who could it be? Will he beat me up at home? Will he already kill me?

"You called me ma'am" -¿¿¿

"Ahh.. please take Y/N home. She has bruises all over her body. Please take care of her." She said

"Sure ma'am I will not DISAPPOINT you" then this man grabbed my hand . I just look down so that he won't laugh at my face.

Then we got home.

"You ok?"

"What? I thought all of you hate me. Why would you care?" still not facing the man.

"Y/N look at me" he said holding my chin and faced him.

What?

Is this a dream...

"Oppa?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys. Hope you enjoy this chapter love ya all..... ;*