18: Abused

ANNOUNCEMENT ✋ ⬅
This chapter will be showing Taehyung's POV. They are also gonna talk about something's. So we'll be focusing on them in this chapter. That's all. Enjoy😊😄

👇📌📍📍📍📍📍📍📍📍📍📌👇

Taehyung's POV.

I was currently walking down The streets to meet Rose in our favorite coffee shop which is only like 5 blocks away from our house. When I got there I pushed the door and came in. I looked around and saw my gf waving at me. Is she alright? She seems pale.

I walked over to her and then she stood up and hugged me. And of course I hugged her back.

"Let's take a seat" she said after breaking the hug.

"So,what's up? You seem sick. Why are you so pale?" I asked after we sat down.

"I-its nothing Tae" she said looking at her feet.

"I know your lying" I said.

I was taken a back when I saw tears forming in her eyes. She's about to cry. I held her hand.

"Hey you can tell me anything. I mean our problems are meant to be solved. We share our problems and solve it together. That's our promise to each other. Right?" I said with a reassuring smile.

She looks at me still sniffing and crying her heart out.

"T-Tae, I have been abused" she said stuttering.

"W-what? Abused? Who? I'm gonna kill the person that hurt my girl" I said boiling in anger.

"Who did it?" I added.

"Its my own b-best friends Rachel, Mia, and Lisa" she said cries began to get louder and louder.

I was shocked to what she said.
"What do u mean? The 4 of you are best friends and even live together. Why did they abuse you?" I asked.

"When we first met you guys. We already fell in love with some of you. Or to be exact I was the only one who likes a boy truly. They never liked your brothers. They just want popularity, fame and a handsome boyfriend. But I felt different. I liked you because you were nice, kind and funny to your brothers. And that's when I want to be close to you." She breathes.

"When we got home, they're always talking about you guys. Then Lisa said we should impress BTS. I refused but then they started shouting at me that if I refuse, we won't be friends anymore. So I agreed. I don't wanna be lonely. We started wearing make-up and high heels while going to school. I felt uncomfortable. I just want my real beauty. Then days past, they still shout at me for being not good enough for their sight. That they don't think I deserve one of u guys. And then they keep telling me fat and stupid. They even started hitting me that day. They always make me do 100 push-ups and 50 sit-ups in the morning and in the evening. They said I need to attract more attention cause I'm not giving enough cooperation on their doings. Then that's what I have been" she added.

"I'm gonna sue them" I said balling my hands into a fist.

"D-dont. They're still like my sisters after all. I grew up with them. So I think that's not the best idea." She said holding my fist.

"Fine! But if they do that again. I'll bring them to jail" I said.

She just weakly smiled.

Beep..beep..

Rose looked at her phone  places it back at her bag.

"Tae, I need to go. They're calling me" she said and stood up.

"Oh, OK. But please be careful. I don't want you to get hurt" I said.

"Don't worry I can handle it" she said

"Ok. Be safe" I said

We separate ways and I go straight right home.

Sorry for not updating guys..😊😊