15: Dream

I woke up. Panting. That dream looks real. Me in a black crop top with a black skirt. A black mask and a knife and a gun.

That was the strangest dreams I have ever dreamt about.

I was torturing someone in a dark alley way.

I just shrugged and got out of bed. I walked downstairs and straight to the kitchen to grab something to eat, then I'll hire a worker who can arrange my plan later. I opened the fridge and grabbed an apple. I bite it and flop on the couch in the living room. As I noticed Jungkook, Hobi, and Taehyung Oppa isn't here. Probably in there rooms.

I switched the TV on and watch kdramas. I heared someone walking down the stairs and I saw Taehyung Oppa coming to me.

"Mind if I join?" He said.

"I don't mind at all" I said.

We were watching kdramas and didn't notice that it was actually 7:00 PM.

"I'll go cook for dinner" I said standing up.

"Can I help?" Taehyung Oppa said.

"Sure you can" I said.

We walked straight to the kitchen and I took out the ingredients for the food i'll cook.
Taehyung Oppa cuts the ingredients while I cooked. After 30 minutes, we were done cooking and we put the food on the table.

"Yah! Jungkook-ssi, Hobi hyung. Get your ass down here right now!" Taehyung Oppa shouted.

I heard Hobi Oppa said 'coming' then a few seconds later both of them are running down the stairs straight to the kitchen.

"Hmm. That smells nice" Jungkook Oppa said.

"Well, me and Taehyung Oppa cooked it" I said.

"I guess your a great cook than Jin hyung after all" Hobi Oppa said.

"Yah! I'm totally telling that to Jin hyung" Taehyung Oppa said.

"Oh my God! Please don't!" Hobi Oppa said with a pout.

"Let's all eat" then I chuckled.

We sat at the chairs and started eating quietly. After eating, Jungkook Oppa and Hobi Oppa volunteered to wash the dishes since me and Taehyung Oppa cooked food. But there's that one thing that keeps bugging my mind the whole day.

It was that...

"DREAM"