11: Secret

I am still looking at the ceiling of Yoongi Oppa's bedroom until memories of me being a 13 year old highschooler came into into my mind..

Flashback..

"Hey guys" I said while taking a cigar in my pocket. I was actually in a gang. They found me crying on the floor and they said they can help me get over it. When I was in that age too I was secretly joining taekwando classes and other fighting classes which led me to a black belter. But I hid my face so that no one knows me. I never used it as an advantage to my brothers and pretended to be all nerdy and stuff so that they won't recognize. I become addicted to cigarettes and it's one of the things that made me calm.
I secretly ran out of the house late at night.

Until, all of them are moving to different places and they told me I can't go. And they said I should stop doing businesses and start a happy future.

What I mean about businesses are like money deals and robbery. But we never get caught. There's also that time when I was almost caught smoking by my brothers.

"Hey! Why are you out so late?! Are you selling your body?!" - Namjoon Oppa

"I'm just getting some fresh air" - Me

Ok. That was a total lie actually.

"Wait. Who's smoking here?" - Jin
Oppa

I took out my perfume from my back pocket and spray as many as I can at my back so that when I ran to my room they won't notice it was me.

"It's totally not me. I hate cigarettes" -Me

"Yeah. No one asked for your opinion. Your too weak to be smoking." - Hobi Oppa

"Just go to your room" - Jungkook Oppa

"Ok" I ran to upstairs to my room and locked the door.

That's close. Maybe I should stop smoking. My brothers might know it was me.

End of Flashback...

And that's what I'm thinking right now.

"Hey Y/N you comfy there?" Jin Oppa said opening the bedroom.

"Yeah it's really comfy."

"Let's go downstairs now. Everything is ready." He said closing the door. I look at the time and it was 12:00 in the afternoon. Looks like i'm staring at the ceiling for almost like 3 hours. But who cares. I'm hungry.