7: The VC (vIdEo ChAt)

I was getting ready until, Taehyung Oppa called me and told me that Appa will be calling any minute now. I ran downstairs and saw my Oppa's sitting on the couch while turning on the TV for screen mirroring.

They looked at me and said,

"Don't tell Appa about your daily beating missy, or else it'll be much worse" Jimin Oppa told me.

"O-ok" I said and forced to smile.

"Just sit already..geez" Namjoon Oppa said.

I sat in between Jungkook Oppa and Hobi Oppa.

The VC started

Appa- hey kiddos..

Namjoon oppa- hey dad..

Appa- I miss all of you. And I can't wait to see the 4 of you to come here.

Jin- yeah, I'm excited too.

Appa- anyways, how are you?

BROTHERS- great..

Appa- how about you Y/N?

They looked at me and secretly glared. I gave a big sigh.

Y/N- I'm doing great Appa just tired.

I said and fake a smile.

Appa- that's great. I know you all love each other so I don't need to worry that much.

Jimin- yup. You have nothing to worry Appa

Appa- maybe if you're mother is still alive, she'll be happy because you loved your one and only sister. She really wanted to have a baby girl, and her wish came true. But sadly, she didn't see our daughter grow up with such LOVING brothers.

Appa said smiling proud to have my brothers to take care of me.
My brothers didn't say anything. I hope they're GUILTY for LYING to Appa

Appa- I gotta go now. Take care of you're little sister for me. Love you all.

The VC ended and I stopped my putting a fake smile to my face.

"Wow. You are hideous. Tsk. Appa didn't even notice anything" Jimin Oppa said while laughing a little.

I didn't care about what he said and I entered my bedroom, took off my make-up, and jumped on the comfy bed.

I hope they feel what I feel one day. Being left out and being in pain.

I sat on the edge of the bed, and thinked about what to do. I look at the wall clock in my room.
5:58 PM. Almost 6. I stood up, go to my bathroom and look through the cabinets to find my depression pills. It's what I drink before going to bed, even though I hadn't had dinner yet.

Actually, I was already used to it.
When I look through the cabinets, I found something. Something that is with me this whole time. That something that made me feel numb.

I reached for it and look at its edge.

"Hello there my dear best friend"

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤~¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

I'm so sorry if this chapter is short and well, I call it lame though.. but I hope you like

Babbushhhh...♡♡♡ mwahh

Hehe.. I know I'm acting childish.. hehe..

Thanks for 100 readers. Still can't believe it. I mean who would like to read my fan fiction pips.. anyways,

Byeeeeeee♡